turtles
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Trade Forum?  (Read 396 times)

Offline Army

Trade Forum?
«: February 22, 2012, 10:25:41 PM»
This has probably been suggested a million times, so I'm sorry for the repetition if this is so.
But I think an art-trade forum category would be an excellent addition for those who cannot afford art or those who would simply like to trade for the fun of it.
Of course, the Offering Services category and the "Other Art" would work if anyone used them, but I think something labeled "Art Trades" or just "Trades" would probably end up being quite popular.

Please don't bash me if this has already been posted before, if it has, fine, but no need to be rude, please!

Offline Hindi

Re: Trade Forum?
«Reply #1: May 14, 2012, 12:57:38 PM»
I'm in agreement %100. I love trading. It's inexpensive and it makes me feel less like I'm just "padding" my characters with my own work.. I like the doodle-above-you game thread and all, but it's a bit of a lotto in terms of the different styles and capabilities of artists. I also feel bead because it's rather immediate, and I only have chances to scan every once in a while.I see great benefit for a trade forum.

Offline gaga

«Reply #2: May 14, 2012, 05:11:07 PM»
It has been suggested before, but no one's gonna bite your head off over it.

I think it's being taken into consideration at the moment, so we'll see if it happens.
We don't want to get ahead of ourselves while our traffic is minimal.

Offline Arabelle

«Reply #3: May 14, 2012, 06:04:43 PM»
I definitely agree with a trade forum. It's kind of sad that the board doesn't have much traffic.

erde

«Reply #4: June 20, 2012, 11:59:20 PM»
i support this as well.