turtles
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Looking for humanoid art. Offering paypal.  (Read 424 times)

Offline Dreizehn

Looking for humanoid art. Offering paypal.
«: February 28, 2012, 01:22:14 AM»
References: One, ?, ?

Going to try a different approach to looking for art. The girl above is a lovely little Butterfly Morph with a mostly humanoid appearance. What I'd like to have are pictures of her and her glowing dust. Yes, she gives off a light blue dust that sparkles in light and glows in the dark. (Only for a few moments after leaving her, though. Otherwise she would have tried bottling this stuff and selling it at parties.)

What I'm looking for at the moment is a headshot and a bust (like the waist up). Maybe one image that focuses mostly on her wings and very little else.

I'll pay:
Chibis - $5 to $10
Headshot - $10 to $15
Bust - $15 to $20

These prices aren't set in stone. I am willing to pay a bit more if your usual prices reflect that or a little less if you want me to. Not going to complain about paying a bit less. xD

Anyway, I hope that helps. Feel free to PM me with details and multiple examples are ALWAYS loved.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2012, 01:51:17 AM by Dreizehn »

Offline Zim

Re: Looking for humanoid art. Offering paypal.
«Reply #1: February 28, 2012, 06:38:19 PM»
She's a cutie! I'd love to give it a shot, and would be happy to do it for the lower end of your pay spectrum, if not less (since I actually charge less than what you're offering).

http://tombstone.deviantart.com/

Long shot, but let me know if you're interested!

Offline Karijn

Re: Looking for humanoid art. Offering paypal.
«Reply #2: March 07, 2012, 11:13:18 AM»
http://karijn-s-basement.deviantart.com/journal/COMMISSIONS-252317682?

This is my whole commission list, if you want to check it out. =)
I do chibis but I'm afraid I don't have 'true' busts. My portraits are kind of a mix between one and a 'true' portrait, so...

anything