turtles
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Devildove's Dubious Digital Deals (CHEAP! Bundle deals!)  (Read 665 times)

Offline Devildove

Devildove's Dubious Digital Deals (CHEAP! Bundle deals!)
«: February 28, 2012, 05:01:54 AM»
Hey all! Thanks so much for having a look at my topic. I would love to be able to draw for you, though I'm fairly new to digital art, so I'm happy to accommodate any and all requests, including ferals, couples, lots of alterations, etc etc... Here is a link to my DA and please have a read through the information below! Thanks again!

http://devildove.deviantart.com/

Detailed Pricing

Full body:                            $7 full, $6 flat colored, $4 just lines, $2 sketch
Bust:                                    $4 full, $3 flat colored, $2 just lines, $1 sketch
Somewhere in-between: $5 full, $4 flat colored, $3 just lines, $2 sketch

My prices are not set in stone! I will haggle if you're in financial straits and I'll try to do bundle deals if you want more than piece. I am always open to negotiation and will occasionally do heavily discounted/free work.

CURRENT DEALS
- Buy one fully colored Bust or Full Body, and get another fully colored bust for free!
- Buy any two busts (or a bust with two characters) and get a full-body of the same type for free!

Extras

+ Character: + half the single-character price (ask for a quote if needed)
+ Gore or anything M16+ in rating: $1/GD anthro, $2/GD feral
+ Wings: Free if sketched, +$1 if lined or flat colored, +$2 if fully colored

Commission Rules

- I will provide simple backgrounds for free.
- I'm whisper-friendly and I don't bite! If you're wondering about the progress of your art, please feel free to whisper me. I don't mind showing screenshots at any point and actually prefer to keep contact because I really hate getting characters wrong.
- I reserve the right to refuse a commission if I feel that I can't give you something of good quality in the end.
- If I make you art and you do not pay, I will edit and re-sell it. You are forewarned.
- Most commissions will be done within a day or two.  However, if you have not seen progress from me within three weeks, you may request a commission cancellation or refund.  If you want a refund or cancellation before this time period and after you have been shown at least one progress sketch (on any non-sketch only piece of course), I will require half of the payment as compensation for work already completed.  If you cancel before I've shown you lineart, there will of course be no fees or anything like that.

If you'd like to commission, please either reply to this topic, whisper me on the characters Million or Dreamy, note me on DA or PM me here!

Slots
1. eLbot - Lines; 100% // Colors; 100% // Shading; 100% // Background & Extras; 100% // Approved and Paid; Pending
2. -
3. -
« Last Edit: April 02, 2012, 05:57:32 PM by Devildove »

Offline eLbot

Re: Devildove's Dubious Digital Deals (CHEAP! Bundle deals!)
«Reply #1: March 01, 2012, 03:11:15 AM»
I’d love to commission you – especially at those prices. 

I’ve noted you the details; please let me know if you need any more information.

I ought to know you're trustworthy enough  :P
« Last Edit: March 01, 2012, 03:13:03 AM by eLbot »

Offline Devildove

«Reply #2: March 10, 2012, 03:10:39 PM»
^

Offline Devildove

«Reply #3: March 31, 2012, 03:05:00 PM»
^

Still alive, more examples added.