turtles
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Wix Websites -prices and info adjusted!-  (Read 1607 times)

Offline Syda

Wix Websites -prices and info adjusted!-
«: March 08, 2012, 04:09:41 PM»
Yep! I started making Wix websites, and decided I'd open up commissions for them. I'd love to build one for you!

The good thing about Wix is that they won't break! You don't have to worry about the hassle of your images breaking, or your music suddenly not working, and with wix, you are entirely in control of your own site (to which I set up via your email with a password I will personally give to you)! With wix, you can easily change and add things without having to constantly communicate with the commissioner! There is no worry of your html suddenly breaking, or running out of bandwidth! There are no true ads, and everything is very smooth! With wix, you can go beyond the simple site!

See below for pricing and details!

If you are interested: Please send me a PM, or contact me on Elsie.

I will load any images you want to your site, add them to art galleries, and do the leg work for you! If you want, I'll even add in your text and format it for you! I just need what you want written for each page!

Types
  • Full Custom Websites
    • Page Group
    • Includes custom - wallpaper, link buttons, text box, detailed text, master page graphics, any other graphics you require
    • Includes non-custom - music
    • Price: $20 for 4 pages
    • Extra pages: $3
  • Half Custom Websites
    • Page Group
    • Includes custom - wallpaper, text box, link buttons, master page graphics
    • Includes non-custom - detailed text, image graphics, music
    • Price: $15 for 4 pages
    • Extra pages: $2
  • Partial Custom Websites
    • Page Group
    • Includes custom - text box, link buttons, master page graphics
    • Includes non-custom - wallpaper, detailed text, image graphics, music
    • Price: $10 for 4 pages
  • Normal Websites
    • Page Group
    • Includes custom -master page graphics
    • Includes non-custom - wallpaper, text box, link buttons, graphics, detailed text, music
    • Price: $8 for 4 pages
    • Extra pages: $1
  • Full Custom Websites
    • NON-Page Group
    • Includes custom - wallpaper, link buttons, text box, detailed text, individual page graphics, any other graphics you require
    • Includes non-custom - music
    • Price: $30 for 4 pages
    • Extra pages: $4
  • Half Custom Websites
    • NON-Page Group
    • Includes custom - wallpaper, text box, link buttons, indivual page gaphics
    • Includes non-custom - detailed text, image graphics, music
    • Price: $25 for 4 pages
  • Partial Custom Websites
    • NON-Page Group
    • Includes custom - text box, link buttons, individual page graphics
    • Includes non-custom - wallpaper, detailed text, image graphics, music
    • Price: $20 for 4 pages
  • Normal Websites
    • NON-Page Group
    • Includes custom -individual page graphics
    • Includes non-custom - wallpaper, text box, link buttons, graphics, detailed text, music
    • Price: $15 for 4 pages

Page Group
    • A master page with individual pages, the background and page graphics never change.
    NON-Page Group
    • Individual pages, each with different page graphics. The wallpaper is the only thing that remains the same.

Accepted Payment Methods:
    • Paypal (most preferred)
    • GD ($1 = 1 GD)
    • Portspaces (1 Space = $5)
    • Art (Least preferred, you'll have to impress me)

Pricing
    • Pricing is set in stone. Please understand that depending on your type of site, I will hand make the graphics with Adobe Photoshop CS6 and Illustrator CS6. The time to do this is very tedious, and requires a lot of patience. I will spend several hours working on your website. The more custom your site, the more it will cost, because I will spend more time with it. You are getting a good deal for the amount of hours put into it!

Music
    • I can add as many songs as you like to your website via a playlist! All I need is the name of the songs you wish to add, and I will get them for you! If for some reason I cannot, I will let you know! :)

Wallpapers
    • For custom wallpapers, I will need a preexisting image of your character! I can take the image, and turn it into a wallpaper, I just need an image!

Other Information:
    • Be aware: I am a college student full time, and in the summer I work, full time. I can be busy. If I am slow with this process, please, I request you be patient. I don't mind being contacted about progress, as long as you don't do it every day for a status update. If I'm working on your website, rest assured I will contact you. Should I not, by all means, contact me!
    • I will work on your website depending on where you are on the list. Meaning, the name in spot 1 will be done first, 2 done next, and so on and so forth.
    • Each page may be similar or different: Such as A bio page, a page about the character's history, your contact information, a comment box page, art galleries page, the list can be as long as you want! I'm extremely flexible!

What I can do
    • Original Characters
    • Canon Characters
    • Couples
    • Group Sites
    • Boy Love
    • Girl Love

What I won't do
    • Hentai
    • Yaoi (explicit boy love)
    • Yuri (explicit girl love)
    • If you want to add this to your site after I am done, you are more than welcome to do so! :)

Time Frames
    • Depends on how busy I am! I will update you on a frequent basis with the progress of your site, and be sure to show you what has been done! Any changes you want, I will be sure to do them! Normally I can get non-page groups done within 4-5 days, sometimes sooner, sometimes later. It really depends on how busy I am with school!

Terms and Conditions:
    • I will require an email address, to set up your wix account. You will have access to it once I am finished, if the password is not sent to you via email anyway. Should you require my commission again, I can add another site to the same email, if you're comfortable with that. I will not require access to your actual email.
    • Please note: Some Wix will load slow if you want a lot of graphics on them, but they will work
    • I will need to keep into contact with you via furcadia, email, pm, or some other means of contact  constantly so I can better make the site to your liking. For the following reasons:
      • So that I can better understand your character.
      • So that I can make sure the images and layouts I am working with are to your liking. I cannot move forward until your approve my continuous progress!
      • So that any text, information, or details is correct, and to your liking, be it canon or non-canon.
      • I hold the right to include your website URL to the list of completed examples below at my own personal discretion and when I see fit to show the type of work I can do, as well as to show the progression of my skill.

Examples:

List of Commissions:
      • 2.)
      • 3.)
      • 4.)
      • 5.)
      • 6.)

OP's notes: Special - has a special price

If anything on the page confuses you, please let me know so I can clarify! And we'll discuss prices and everything here again if you're interested in commissioning me!
« Last Edit: March 02, 2014, 08:33:56 PM by Syda »

Offline Syda

Re: Wix Websites - $5 per page!
«Reply #1: May 07, 2012, 12:15:18 PM»
I have several spots remaining!

Offline Syda

Re: Wix Websites - $5 per page!
«Reply #2: May 10, 2012, 01:24:51 AM»
+Page Group Example, also an example of a couple website!

Offline Syda

Re: Wix Websites available! Ranging $3-$5 a page!
«Reply #3: June 03, 2012, 01:59:48 PM»
+Added another couple page group site, also an example of taking an image and createding a background for it!

Another contact method: Mimiru on FAM (I check that more often!)

Offline Syda

«Reply #4: June 15, 2012, 09:42:29 AM»
+Added Forte and Princess Zelda, several more in project!

Offline Syda

«Reply #5: June 19, 2012, 01:14:21 PM»
+Added Original Character Example

Offline Syda

«Reply #6: July 14, 2012, 09:03:06 AM»
New edit: notice

So last night  my computer pretty much stopped functioning correctly and now it won't load anything, not even the startup. I'm getting it looked at today to look at my options. Until I get a new one or this once fixed, I'm unable to work due to lack of photoshop. I'll pick back up once I have a computer!

Offline Syda

«Reply #7: July 19, 2012, 10:43:52 AM»
New edit: I have a new computer! c: Got it yesterday! Anyway, I'll be restarting up my commissions probably this weekend! I have 7 so far in total that I have to get done, and I'll get on them as soon as possible! <33 Thank you all for being patient with me!

Offline Syda

«Reply #8: August 13, 2012, 12:14:18 AM»
Up again! I got 5 more sites to do and I'm still taking down names!

Whisper me on Elsie if interested! :)

Offline Syda

«Reply #9: October 10, 2012, 07:22:03 PM»
STILL OPEN! Now I have Adobe Masters Collection CS6, whiiiich allows me to do MUCH much more. All graphics are now hand made unless you want a SPECIFIC background, but it's now possible for me to make custom BGs! along with text boxes and other goodies!

I haven't decided on a price yet for complete customs, if interested PM ME or whisper me on ELSIE, and I'll be happy to discuss with you then give you a quote! :)

Offline Syda

Re: Wix Websites -prices and info adjusted!-
«Reply #10: October 21, 2012, 01:49:51 PM»
Udated info! A few site examples added!

Offline Syda

Re: Wix Websites -prices and info adjusted!-
«Reply #11: March 12, 2013, 01:20:35 PM»
-posted one for SnowyThing!-