turtles
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: BRUISE: Taking doll commissions of your charcters.  (Read 481 times)

Offline Bruise

BRUISE: Taking doll commissions of your charcters.
«: March 14, 2012, 05:27:47 PM»
Hi!  I'm Bruise on Furadia.

These are my dolls!

Large versions on my old profile.
WIP's on my current profile.

I'm taking pretty cheap commissions to help build my art portfolio!  I'd like to say I'm pretty decent at this, but there are some preferences I have to ensure the quality of the doll, if that's okay with you.

• I can do ferals very well, and I can wing it at your anthros, but your hyoomans may need to wait until I have more practice with them!
  • I love your canines, felines, and dragons.  But I'll try other species too :3
  • A visual reference is REQUIRED!  Otherwise there is too much room for failure.
  • Otherwise, feel free to throw anything at me!  I would LOVE a more fantasy-type commission as a challenge!  Crazy colors, insane hair, piercings, WINGS!

Just a few more things...
  • The doll will stand btw 5-7 inches tall.
  • You will need a clear visual reference.  A textual reference is ok, but you will need to communicate more with me as far as progress goes.
  • Please, please, please don't commission me if you're unsure.  This happened to me a couple times before and it's not fair for me to start a doll of your character and I have to scrap it.  It wastes my materials and makes me sad D:
  • The doll can take 2-3 weeks for completion.  Sometimes sooner, but rarely.
  • That being said, I will send you regular progress photos as I work on your commission.
  • You are not required to send any form of payment until you are satisfied with a photo of the finished product.
  • Your doll is being shipped from New York, USA
  • Speaking of shipping, for now, shipping is free!

Accepted forms of payment
$15.00 Paypal / 20 GD
Lifers
I may take art trades.

No alts.

You also have the option of doing the transaction via Etsy!

PM me here, or whisper Bruise in-game.

Slot 1: Taken
Slot 2: Open
Slot 3: Open
Slot 4: Open

anything