turtles
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Need feral and anthro ports  (Read 384 times)

Offline Sphynxy

Need feral and anthro ports
«: March 16, 2012, 09:10:37 PM»
Ok. I have a character that can go between feral and anthro forms. I know, I'm really original, right? But any way, I need two ports that go together and have the same features at each other. That's why I'm looking for one artist that can do both feral and anthro well.

So, here is the interesting part. My character is part feline and part dragon. The idea doesn't sound to terrible original, but I like to think the way I did it is unique. Considering I couldn't find anything to base it on I think it's pretty original. So unfortunately I have no ref pictures for you. :(

I also have to let you know. I've going to be very picky about what it looks like. I don't want that to put you off and make you think I'm a total jerk that will critique you on every little thing, cause I won't. I'm known to like what you see more than what I saw when I thought of it.

So if you think you can do a draconic feline send me a message. You can Whisper me on furc at That Sphynx or send me a message on here. I'm going to try and check it regularly.

I didn't post the description here because I only want messages about the art, not messages about the character or critiques about my desc. I've gotten it before and I just don't need it.

So I'm sure you are thinking. How will she pay me? I'll pay you how you want. I can do paypal and GD. I probably won't buy you a digo and I don't have any that I'm willing to give up because they are all ones that benefit my character. Port spaces we could talk about, but again. I need them to show off the port you are making for me ^^.

Also, once I find an artist I tend to stick to them like glue for a bit so if I REALLY like you expect me to start throwing money at you for things. I'm not saying that as insentive, I'm saying that honestly. If I think you do a good job I will probably ask you for a print or another piece of art. There are several things I want now that I'm satisfied with the way Sphy looks, which I haven't been in a VERY long time.

Last thing. I don't care if it's remappable or not. I prefer remap simply because I change my colors often, but I appreciate the beauty that some can do with a port that can't be changed.

I think that's all. If you are interested, please whisper or pm me. Don't worry about if I'm not online. I don't mind getting an offline message from you, and I will reply as soon as I can. If I am AFK it's likely I'm just not paying attention to it, but if a whisper comes up I usually reply pretty fast.

Hope to hear from some one. Please, have examples of felines and/or dragons. If all you've ever done is canine's and you don't know if you can do a good feline, I will likely be a bit hesitant as to what you can do.

OH! Sorry one more thing. I will pay half after sketches are done. Sorry, I've been burned before. I will not pay up front.

Offline maki

Re: Need feral and anthro ports
«Reply #1: March 19, 2012, 12:19:06 PM»
Hello~ $12 per port is my price. Non-remap will probably get you the best results X3 . I don't have too many ports (just http://i40.tinypic.com/35zrq.jpg ), but here are some samples of my art:

http://www.tumblr.com/photo/1280/sarydactl/19421734766/1/tumblr_m105czZgKS1r7bdtw
http://th00.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/f/2011/283/d/e/surf_ninja_moon_x_by_sarydactl-d4cdu07.jpg
http://th00.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/i/2012/007/1/2/tempest_by_sarydactl-d4lo7ev.jpg

i kind of like drawing dragons :D . back in the day, my fursona was a dragon/cat, to be honest X3 . however, it was an asiatic dragon. whatever kind of design you pick, i'd be interested in making that port~.

Offline Mannequin

Re: Need feral and anthro ports
«Reply #2: March 23, 2012, 05:25:35 PM»
hello! my prices are; 10$ PP/2 portspaces or 10-12GD depending on the complexity!
i can do non-remap and remap, though i prefer non-remap because i could add more shades and stuff!

here are my examples;

remap:

non-remap:

if you're interested, please send me a PM!
if not, good luck finding someone!

anything