turtles
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Offering Port Art at Reduced Price!  (Read 690 times)

Offline Fester

Offering Port Art at Reduced Price!
«: March 27, 2012, 11:14:55 PM»
Oh harro.  So, I don't advertise my art around here often, but I figured I'd give it a go.   I have decided that for the next two weeks, I will offer my portrait art services at a reduced price.  I normally charge 20.00 USD via PP, but until April 10th, anyone who may be interested in having a custom port done by me may get their commission at the reduced price of 15.00 USD via PP.

I consider my specialty to be non-remappable pixel ports.  I work in a realistic style with detailed backgrounds and am comfortable working with any subject, whether it be anthro or quad, male or female, and any species.  Here's a few examples of my most recent work.

To those of you with interest, here is what my expectations are of my commissioners:

- Courtesy at all times.  I work as fast as possible, and am usually good at completing a port within a couple of days.  I am open to suggestion and believe that the commissioner should have involvement in their commission to have their expectations met.  I don't always complete work this fast, but please consider the detail that my portraits have and how long it can take to get the pixels to look perfect.

- I expect payment, in full, after I complete a sketch and have it approved by you. I prefer to meet people half way, and I would rather the beginning stages look satisfactory to you than complete a port and not have it meet expectations.

- I prefer to work off a reference.  It's not mandatory, but if commissioners are not able to provide a reference of their character, a detailed description should be provided.

- The portrait commissioned should be used only on the character it was intended for.  If you decide that you would like to change alts and want to transfer your character over, please just give me a heads up so I know where it's going.

- Please don't resell the art.

- No changes should be made to the art one it has been completed, and absolutely no removal of my signature.  If you need changes made to the final product, just let me know and I will do my best to accommodate you.

I think this is all.  If anyone is interested please feel free to shoot me a PM.   If anyone is interested in viewing some of my full-size art, my deviantArt is gorekat.deviantart.com

Thanks!  :D
Can't you hear those cavalry drums hijacking your equilibrium?

Offline Fester

Re: Offering Port Art at Reduced Price!
«Reply #1: March 30, 2012, 12:27:44 AM»

For Omniel Only.

Offline Fester

Re: Offering Port Art at Reduced Price!
«Reply #2: April 02, 2012, 09:32:56 PM»

commission for Moose.  To be used on the alt White Fang only. :)

anything