turtles
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Looking for Art | Cougar, Anthro  (Read 905 times)

Offline nya

Looking for Art | Cougar, Anthro
«: April 03, 2012, 02:02:30 PM»
Intro
I'm looking for art of my character Lila, and depending on the quality of art, my price range can fluctuate anywhere from $5 to $35 or so.
I'd prefer to not pay more than that unless it is for a reference sheet, where I'd pay (MAYBE) up to around $40-$50 for excellent quality.

( The above only applies for people who require paypal, other payment methods can be discussed. c: )

But prices are never a certainty, I may want to pay more or less. So feel free to offer services even if you fall outside of those ranges.

Looking For
100x100 Icon for FA: Pretty obvious, I'd like this to be more 'cutesy'
Reference Sheet: I'd like a pretty complex reference sheet, with front and back views, along with a detail shot and possibly a small chibi or two with outfits. If not chibi, then an extra pose with an outfit (can be the same as the front view).
Misc. Art Stuff: Always on the look out for cute/sexy art I can get of my girl.

Willing to Pay With:
GD
Life Digos (I have life tris, life batwings, a life gryffe, and a life tygard)
Portrait Spaces
Paypal
I'll be looser with GD and Port Spaces, simply because I want them gone.
I'll be stricter with Paypal, since that's my actual money. :>

Ways to Contact Me
Fast | Preferred - Comment on this topic WITH examples (if you're just offering services)
Fastest - PM Win on FA if you have questions
Fast - PM Nya on here for questions as well.

Please Reply With
> examples
> what you're offering (reference sheets, full body flats, sketches, etc)
> prices
> way(s) to contact you

Art Received

I tend to be rather picky, but don't rule yourself out just because of that. I'm willing to look at everyone's art.
If I don't reply to you, don't be discouraged, it just means that it wasn't exactly what I was looking for. <3
« Last Edit: April 03, 2012, 02:05:48 PM by nya »

Offline Devildove

Re: Looking for Art | Cougar, Anthro
«Reply #1: April 03, 2012, 02:06:57 PM»
Hello, and thanks for considering me!

http://www.devildove.deviantart.com

I offer sketches, references and ref sheets, pixel-style portrait art and regular icons/nonremap ports.

Contact: Ideally, whisper me on Furcadia on the character Million. I can also be reached through PM here or note on my DA though, and of course will keep up with replies to your thread too just in case.

Pricing: Full body: $7 full, $6 flat colored, $4 just lines, $2 sketch
Bust: $4 full, $3 flat colored, $2 just lines, $1 sketch
Somewhere in-between: $5 full, $4 flat colored, $3 just lines, $2 sketch

The icon I'd be willing to do for cheaper, since it would end up being small, of course. My prices are absolutely not set in stone, and I am happy to haggle, and I will offer significant discounts for bundle deals.

EDIT; I also forgot to add that I'd happily take GD, port spaces or any other form of payment as well.

Please feel free to contact me any time if you think you might be interested, and we can work something out. Thanks again!
« Last Edit: April 03, 2012, 02:11:35 PM by Devildove »

Offline Toronto

«Reply #2: April 03, 2012, 09:19:17 PM»

I would gladly accept portrait spaces as a part of payment. Paypal is the preferred method.

If you like my art and would like a commission, please feel free to whisper Lhouis or message me here or on FA.

pm or whisper on toronto/lhouis :>

Offline Bree

«Reply #3: April 04, 2012, 12:02:23 AM»
hi i'm uninteresting but i like drawing things.  i'll take whatever you'd be willing to give, haha.

I tend to do a lot of sketches, but as you can hopefully see, I'm up for doing digital stuff, too.  I haven't done any anthros in a while, so if you don't like whatever I turn up with, then that's fine. <:  but i try my best!  I guess I'd be most interested in doing miscellaneous character art- sketches and flats and whatnot.

Prices?  I'm not very picky about that.  Anywhere from 1-5GD would be lovely.  I'm not going to demand much when no one knows me.  Whatever you're comfortable with paying!

If you're interested or have any questions about anything, feel free to PM me either here or at Bree over on FAM.  I also have MSN ([email protected]), and if you're on Furcadia, I tend to lay around on the alt Fakhri.  This week would be best for getting back to me, if you do, since I'm on spring break.  Not that sketches take me more than a day, in general, though if you wanted something digital, that would take a bit longer.  Thank you!

erde

«Reply #4: April 17, 2012, 09:36:52 AM»
My examples here: http://www.furaffinity.net/user/erde/

I usually do deals for bundled artwork, and I can do refs/flats/icons, what have you.

Paypal is highly preferred as I don't play Furc much anymore, but I'll still consider GD/portspace offers.

If interested PM me or note me on FA.

Offline Neonic Ink

«Reply #5: April 21, 2012, 10:11:37 PM»
Hey! I love drawing anthro felines!

Here are some examples: http://www.furaffinity.net/user/neonicink/

Also, for some anthro feline examples of mine (NSFW)

https://d.facdn.net/art/neonicink/1334910318.neonicink_erin_ref_2.png

https://d.facdn.net/art/neonicink/1333702527.neonicink_mama_erin.png

PM me here or message Neonic Ink on Furc <3

Offline Woods

«Reply #6: April 30, 2012, 05:47:35 AM»
Hi,
This sounds like a fun project! I love your character, she looks stunning.
Please have a look at my gallery, if you are interested in my drawing style i would love to hear from you!

http://la-ela.deviantart.com/
I can do both digital or traditional.

If you contact me, please PM me on DA or send me an email at: [email protected]
The fastest way to get a reply is email as i check that daily.

I hope to hear from you soon,
greets D.
Paypal only please.