turtles
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Please Help Me. ):  (Read 384 times)

Offline Escalina

Please Help Me. ):
«: April 09, 2012, 09:40:16 PM»
I've been a victim of theft. ): The day after Easter my debit cards were charged seven hundred dollars in merchandise from online. While my card's holder researches this they have refused to return any money. That is, until the investigation is over in 3-4 weeks. And pay day was the day before Easter! So for the next two weeks I don't own a penny. I don't have the money to drive to work, I don't have the money to drive home. I don't have the money to buy my two small children diapers and wipes. (And I thank God I had food stamps and can feed everyone just fine.)

I am dropping my commissions back down to five dollars and I am accepting all kinds. Portrait art, full art, backgrounds, multiple characters, I don't care! Abuse it! If you feel kind enough to spread my message and help me when I'm at my lowest please do.

All money from my commissions (PayPal only) will go to taking care of my three year old and one year old boys and getting me to work so I can make sure I can come back from this.

Goddess Bless! I hope this doesn't happen to any of you!

Send me a whisper on Furcadia on Lingerie or a note via dA. http://www.delectablesin.deviantart.com/
My email is [email protected]

Offline gaga

Re: Please Help Me. ):
«Reply #1: April 10, 2012, 04:34:33 PM»
You kind of have a track record of stealing art.

How does anyone know that art is even yours? lol.

anything