turtles
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Is this fair for a contest prize?  (Read 558 times)

Offline Ax

Is this fair for a contest prize?
«: April 10, 2012, 10:14:23 AM»
I have no idea where to post this. So, please correct me if I am wrong.

I was just wondering if a life unicorn is a fair prize for a design contest that requires 1. A feral design, 2. A human version of said feral design, 3. Port of Feral, 4. Port of Human? If not I can lop the ports or something. I just forget what lifer unicorns go for now a days? Isn't it $80? Again, please correct me if I am wrong!
Reach me on Ax or PM me

Offline Sync

Re: Is this fair for a contest prize?
«Reply #1: April 10, 2012, 10:17:28 AM»
well, right now you can buy a life unicorn straight of the digo market for 60 (60% off, but still).

and tbh around 60 for that much work seems a bit low/around the price i would normally charge for such a commission. you might get some people but i personally wouldn't.

Offline Ax

«Reply #2: April 10, 2012, 10:54:37 AM»
well, right now you can buy a life unicorn straight of the digo market for 60 (60% off, but still).

and tbh around 60 for that much work seems a bit low/around the price i would normally charge for such a commission. you might get some people but i personally wouldn't.
Woah, $60? Dang. Yeah, I understand that. So do you think I should just do the two designs and a port? Or just the two designs? :/
Reach me on Ax or PM me

Offline Sync

«Reply #3: April 10, 2012, 11:22:23 AM»

Woah, $60? Dang. Yeah, I understand that. So do you think I should just do the two designs and a port? Or just the two designs? :/
i'd say just the two designs but that's just me.