turtles
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Plush Mystic Whelplings!!!!!  (Read 416 times)

Offline Syntharia

Plush Mystic Whelplings!!!!!
«: April 21, 2012, 04:42:09 AM»
Ok so I made a few little mystic whelplings while making one for my son. They are made with clay heads each with their own little unique designs on them with a soft furry plush body. They are just the start of a line of these little plush mystics that I will be making and allowing people to adopt. You will be able to buy one and later when their seasons hit breed them with others. There are all different sizes that once things start rolling I will have more information up about. For now though these little guys need homes of their owns! You can find the little whelplings here http://www.furaffinity.net/user/mysticmany with all the information and prices for the whelplings. Each one includes shipping and handling already in the price and I only accept Paypal. If you are interested in one of them and don't have a FA account to message me on then just PM on here or reply to this post and I will get hold of you asap!

Offline Syntharia

Re: Plush Mystic Kitsunes!!!!!
«Reply #1: May 06, 2012, 10:25:01 PM»
It's finally here!!! The new batch of kitsune adoptables are almost ready to be claimed! Just come check the site to see all the sneak peeks of the kitsunes that are up for claim and see what ones you MIGHT get lucky enough to claim! Also there are two "rare" kitsunes in the batch so have a try at it!

Each kitsune comes with it's own orb on a pedistal, the kitsune all for the price of $20 which includes shipping and handling.