turtles
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Price check?  (Read 653 times)

Offline Kittypai

Price check?
«: May 04, 2012, 02:31:28 PM»
I went threw and reworked my prices some and I wanted to make sure I wasn't over charging or something.

Prices and examples

I keep getting people say I'm over charging so I just figured I'd check non the less.
Also if its hard to read or something please tell me. I tried to make it as user friendly as I could.
°[Elli]°

Offline Sync

Re: Price check?
«Reply #1: May 04, 2012, 05:29:14 PM»
for some reason the site is very... slow on my internet, and mine's pretty fast. dunno if that's relevant.

anyhowwww

the only thing i'd call overcharged is the colored fullbody because the shading is pretty minimal and flat colors are something i could do myself (i was never sure why artists charged sooo much more for flat colors since i can do this myself in like 15 minutes tops. i get it if you're the one designing the character though). it also doesn't increase at the same rate the sketch price increased.

otherwise looks fine to me.

Offline Kittypai

«Reply #2: May 04, 2012, 05:42:40 PM»
Oh I don't do flat color its Color + Shading I should probably put that in there. Other then that thank you.
and huh I've never had that trouble before I don't know why I'm sorry ;;.
°[Elli]°

Offline Arabelle

«Reply #3: May 06, 2012, 11:11:38 PM»
I think your prices are very fair. If anything, they are low - but that's based on what I've seen on FurAffinity, and people on that forum seem to have a relationship of buying more and selling for more. :)

Offline Kittypai

«Reply #4: May 11, 2012, 07:49:04 PM»
Well I try to keep prices low on things that are fun or easy for me to do. Like Chibi / Headshots and the sort. <3
and thank you c:
°[Elli]°

anything