turtles
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Seeking modern interior & exterior decor work  (Read 437 times)

Offline Hindi

Seeking modern interior & exterior decor work
«: May 04, 2012, 08:58:38 PM»
I'm looking for a handful of items at most. I can provide refs and you're welcome to find things you wish to make.

I'm currently working on a hyper-modern/futuristic semi-dystopian city. No post-apocalyptic, very clean, and beautiful - the dark edge comes from the plot.

However, I need furniture items done in modern, interior design style that's a far cry from the "We got this sofa at the good will shop" and medieval patches widely available on Furcadia. I've done a handful myself, as have some others. For a peak at what you might be taking part in, check out my dA; http://h-indi.deviantart.com/

I am primarily offering GD, thought I may offer paypal (I prefer not to for privacy reasons), art, digos or alts. I absolutely require an estimate of your prices and examples of your patch work so that I can direct my finances accordingly. I'm happy to buy premade pay-per-use items as well, or if you wish to make the items you provide pay per use, I'm cool with that too.

You can PM me on dA, or whisper me on one of my alts; Hind, Ansell, Reckon, or Amaretto Farms

Thanks,
Hindi

anything