turtles
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: chyler on furc / ouranas on dA  (Read 1864 times)

Offline b r i t t a n y

chyler on furc / ouranas on dA
«: May 28, 2012, 04:01:41 PM»
alright.

so i'm drawing and my friend whispers me, saying that she may have found a traced/stolen port.

the link to the traced port can be found here
i screenshotted it here incase it got deleted.

the original portrait is by Kat.
the link to it can be found here

now, i'm not sure if any of her other ports are traced but yeah, also my friend contacted Kat about it already, but i just thought i'd make a post about it aswell.

EDIT
alright, i didn't want to have to come back to this thread but i was looking thru chyler's deviantart page and came across this:

if somehow it gets deleted, it can be found here.

i thought to myself, "well hmm, this looks kinda familiar." so then i went and looked up thomas' portrait, which can be seen here, i opened both the portraits in tabs, and click thru them many many times.
so i'm sure that it's still considered relevant to this thread.

(21:16:27) Brittany: hi babe!
(21:16:47) Chyler: hi
(21:16:49) Chyler: hi
(21:17:15) Chyler: Wait, did you mean to send this to me? XD
(21:20:08) Brittany: yes
(21:20:15) Brittany: i wanted to talk to you bout something. :3
(21:20:44) Brittany: noooow, i know that we're over the whole kat portrait thing, but i wanted to ask you about this: http://ouranas.deviantart.com/#/d51aask.
(21:21:04) Brittany: not to bother you with it but it does really resemble this: http://innocentdrive.deviantart.com/art/Thomas-port-284074440 in so many ways.
(21:22:09) Chyler: Yes I believe someone had notified me but i didnt trace that ; ;i got a lot of complaints and i will delete it ; ; sorry
(21:23:29) Brittany: well.. do you mind if i use these logs on fam just to show that it is solved. i am sorry to do this to you and all and i'd love to be your friend still if that's not a problem but i just felt it was a need to.
(21:23:58) Chyler: Yeah thats fine
(21:24:00) Chyler: and yes friends
« Last Edit: June 01, 2012, 09:25:52 PM by Britt »

Offline Chyler

Re: chyler on furc / ouranas on dA
«Reply #1: May 28, 2012, 04:20:41 PM»
Hi. I talked to Kat about it and explained, deleted it as to her request.

Resolved.

Offline kat

«Reply #2: May 28, 2012, 04:34:04 PM»
okay so, i got on furc and whispered chyler, and talked it out with her, she was polite enough and apologized for using my port. she claims she didn't trace it and only referenced... if you look, a lot of parts match up exactly in the shading, it's a little too precise to me to be just referenced, but she said she wasn't going to use it and took it down accordingly, so i'm happy

lil edit: you can tell in the port that the shading is missing where i put the blur on the original (which is linked in op) to prevent theft. teehee

here are some logs between us:

Kat: hi
Chyler: hi
Chyler: Hi so I know what this is about haha.
Chyler: I just want to clear this up 
Kat: uhmm yes
Chyler: I didn't trace your port
Chyler: I kinda ref'd it for practice
Kat: you may not have traced it but i didn't give you permission to reference it either
Chyler: Sorry dc'd
Chyler: I didn't sell or trade it though
Chyler: I was just practicing it o:
Chyler: like drawing I mean*
Kat: but you didn't ask me if you could use MY port to practice on..
Chyler: But I didn't.
Kat: and you made it for your friend to use
Chyler: Like I said, I didn't trace it or anything.
Kat: that's fine and dandy, but it still looks like my port
Chyler: I just kinda took the pose and kinda like sketched it myself, not over it though.
Chyler: I can delete it if you'd like.
Kat: yes, i absolutely would like that, and i don't want it used on furcadia
Chyler: I'm sorry for doing that :c
Chyler: Sorry
Kat: it's okay... it's happened before, but please don't do it again without asking me
Kat: or to anyone else, it's rude
Chyler: I won't!
Chyler: Sorry :c
Kat: and you could get yourself in trouble doing it, i won't post an art alert on you only because you were nice enough to remove it
Kat: did your friend upload it already?
Chyler: Nope!
Kat: wooo
Chyler: I'll tell her to delete it as well.
Chyler: Sorry again for causing trouble.
Kat: as long as you and your friend don't use it, or post it anywhere, as long as you give credit to me you're free to reference my art. but no one is allowed to use it as their own or sell it
Chyler: Can you please ask your friend on FAM to delete the post?
Kat: lol i didn't know there was one..
Kat: i'll take a look
Chyler: http://www.furcartzone.com/index.php?topic=16969.0
Kat: do you mind if i post this log there?
Kat: faz threads can't be deleted but i can at least show you were cooperative
Kat: and that this was settled
Chyler: Sure.
Chyler: THank you very much.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2012, 12:30:16 AM by kat »

Offline b r i t t a n y

«Reply #3: June 01, 2012, 09:26:05 PM»
updated.

Offline gaga

«Reply #4: June 01, 2012, 09:38:51 PM»
Chyler is currently accused of scamming several people at once, the fact that she's also a tracer does not surprise me in the slightest.

Will you actually fess up to the tracing and defrauding of several people on both FAM and FAZ, Peet/Chan/Chyler?

Offline b r i t t a n y

«Reply #5: June 02, 2012, 11:01:13 AM»
also, if you have a problem with me posting this, and it's causing *un-needed stress* then simply don't do it. damn.

Offline kenny.

«Reply #6: June 02, 2012, 11:27:03 AM»
a few days ago, Chyler asked me to make a portrait, and in return, they'd give me a life squeeken. so i did, they did.

and they liked it. so i was happy with my squeeken, they happy with their portrait, but then one day i got a message basically saying my squeeken was removed because the order was cancelled.

i read up on this and i'm going to place them as a scammer, for sure. they have a lot of bad reputation. i've asked DEP to remove the portrait i made for them, or to give me a life squeeken. CHYLER OR THEIR ALT, "JASEE/JESEE" OR ANY OF THIER ALTS DOES NOT HAVE PERMISSION TO USE THAT PORTRAIT, AND IT'S NOW A PREMADE.
* please buy my alts.

Offline Antagonist

«Reply #7: June 02, 2012, 09:31:14 PM»
a few days ago, Chyler asked me to make a portrait, and in return, they'd give me a life squeeken. so i did, they did.

and they liked it. so i was happy with my squeeken, they happy with their portrait, but then one day i got a message basically saying my squeeken was removed because the order was cancelled.

i read up on this and i'm going to place them as a scammer, for sure. they have a lot of bad reputation. i've asked DEP to remove the portrait i made for them, or to give me a life squeeken. CHYLER OR THEIR ALT, "JASEE/JESEE" OR ANY OF THIER ALTS DOES NOT HAVE PERMISSION TO USE THAT PORTRAIT, AND IT'S NOW A PREMADE.

Jasee logged on today and was in Cypress Homes for a little bit. Confirming that the port is indeed still in use on the alt.

Offline Talezya

«Reply #8: June 03, 2012, 06:19:53 AM»

When you asked DEP, did you email [email protected]? If not, I'd recommend going through The portrait removal procedure and linking them to this thread as well as other evidence on there. If you've already done this, awesome!  :D

I also recomend this to anyone else who has made them - or anyone for that matter - a portrait that they are not permitted to use.

I really hope that this gets sorted for you.

Offline b r i t t a n y

«Reply #9: June 03, 2012, 11:26:13 PM»
chyler is now using hiddles and zilpah on furcadia.

+no i'm still going to be updating this thread, i don't care if it causes you /problems/, people have a right to be aware.

Offline Bundle

«Reply #10: June 07, 2012, 07:17:15 PM»
crossposting for evidence of scamming, people have a right to know to avoid doing business with this person

I am not a scammer, I am not Peet leave me alone.

well this is awkward

(22:20:54) [ Chyler whispers, "I did whisper.." to you. ]
(22:21:01) [ Chyler whispers, "Wait sorry" to you. ]
(22:21:06) [ Chyler whispers, "But I donated." to you. ]
(22:21:56) [ Chyler whispers, "7.50..." to you. ]
(22:22:03) [ Chyler whispers, "Do I get the 115 GD" to you. ]
(22:22:05) [ Chyler whispers, "15" to you. ]
(22:22:47) [ You whisper "No, I said nevermind :-(" to Chyler. ]
(22:23:05) [ Chyler whispers, "...But.." to you. ]
(22:24:23) [ You whisper "It's safer for me to just offer to trade 15 GD for someone to donate to HumbleBundle for the steam keys directly. I don't trust the table. :P" to Chyler. ]
(22:24:54) [ Chyler whispers, "..I was sticking up for you though" to you. ]
(22:25:09) [ You whisper "Oh. Well, since you donated you got the Steam activation key, yes?" to Chyler. ]
(22:25:26) [ Chyler whispers, "Yes." to you. ]
(22:25:53) [ You whisper "Oh! I thought you were trolling me for a second. I got a few other whispers before you that were. xD ;;" to Chyler. ]
(22:26:16) [ Chyler whispers, "...Oh" to you. ]
(22:27:28) [ You whisper "Will you trade the Steam key for 15 GD, then? :o" to Chyler. ]
(22:27:39) [ Chyler whispers, "Yes" to you. ]
(22:27:43) [ You whisper "Awesome! One sec" to Chyler. ]
(22:30:17) [ You whisper "Woo! Found my scales." to Chyler. ]
(22:30:40) [ You whisper "`summon me or `join me" to Chyler. ]
(22:32:11) Your request has been sent to Chyler.
(22:32:17) You and Chyler have begun a trading session. Commands available: trade-status, trade-add <item>, trade-remove <item>, trade-reason <reason>, trade-accept, trade-reject, trade-end
(22:32:19) You say, "Hi :-D"
(22:32:21) Chyler: Ay
(22:32:22) 15 Golden DragonScales added to your proposed trade with Chyler (current total: 15 Golden DragonScales).
(22:32:36) You set your trade reason to '15 GD for Humble Bundle / Child's Play Steam activation key.'.
(22:33:00) You say, "Whisper me the key?"
(22:33:04) Chyler: will do (:
(22:33:08) Chyler has accepted the offer. If you agree, type trade-accept - but be certain, once you agree there's no taking it back! Type trade-status if you want to make sure you know exactly what's being traded first.
(22:35:19) Chyler: can you accept?
(22:35:23) Chyler: i have it down
(22:35:29) Chyler: ill press enter when you accept
(22:35:50) You say, "Uh.."
(22:35:59) Chyler: im promissing you
(22:36:01) Chyler: i will..
(22:36:04) Chyler: not a scam haha
(22:36:12) You say, "Can you take a screenshot of the page that says donated enough for the minimum?"
(22:36:25) Chyler: yes
(22:36:31) You say, "Awesome. :-D"
(22:41:00) [ Chyler whispers, "sorry hold on my grandma needs me" to you. ]
(22:41:39) [ You whisper "If you haven't donated that's fine, nevermind. xD ;; I'll find someone else." to Chyler. ]
(22:41:42) You say, "trade-cancel"
(22:41:45) You have not accepted the current offer.
(22:41:58) [ Chyler whispers, "nono" to you. ]
(22:42:00) [ Chyler whispers, "i have" to you. ]
(22:42:08) [ Chyler whispers, "my grandma is talking to me is all lol" to you. ]
(22:42:15) [ Chyler whispers, "dude.." to you. ]
(22:42:16) [ You whisper "Ooh." to Chyler. ]
(22:42:20) [ Chyler whispers, "i donated xD" to you. ]
(22:43:10) Chyler: start-trade humbled
(22:43:24) Chyler asks you to have a trading session. To accept the request, type trade-start and press <enter>.
(22:43:49) You say, "Link me the picture? I just want to make sure. :x"
(22:44:09) Chyler: Okay (:
(22:52:38) [ Chyler whispers, "DB6E-BZMV-ZCAP-2ZC8-SRLD" to you. ]
(22:52:47) Chyler: start trade now
(22:52:48) Chyler: pls
(22:52:49) [ You whisper "It says that includes Bastion, right?" to Chyler. ]
(22:52:53) [ Chyler whispers, "yes" to you. ]
(22:53:01) [ Chyler whispers, "Its the latest" to you. ]
(22:53:02) [ You whisper "One sec! *sends it to friend*" to Chyler. ]
(22:54:25) Your request has been sent to Chyler.
(22:54:29) You and Chyler have begun a trading session. Commands available: trade-status, trade-add <item>, trade-remove <item>, trade-reason <reason>, trade-accept, trade-reject, trade-end
(22:54:31) 15 Golden DragonScales added to your proposed trade with Chyler (current total: 15 Golden DragonScales).
(22:54:35) Chyler has accepted the offer. If you agree, type trade-accept - but be certain, once you agree there's no taking it back! Type trade-status if you want to make sure you know exactly what's being traded first.
(22:54:45) You set your trade reason to '15 GD for Humble Bundle. HRT'.
(22:55:10) Chyler: ?
(22:55:12) [ You whisper "*stares at AIM* .. Aaany second now, lady. )<" to Chyler. ]
(22:55:12) Chyler: accept
(22:55:28) [ You whisper "I'm waiting for them to make sure it works. xD ;; Hold on" to Chyler. ]
(22:55:32) [ Chyler whispers, ".." to you. ]
(22:58:46) [ You whisper "Wow." to Chyler. ]
(22:58:51) [ You whisper "That's pretty clever." to Chyler. ]
(22:58:52) [ Chyler whispers, "?" to you. ]
(22:59:25) [ You whisper "I mean, using the story about your grandma to buy time so that you could look up an old Steam activation code online." to Chyler. ]
(22:59:38) [ Chyler whispers, "oh thats actually mine" to you. ]
(22:59:55) [ You whisper "Yeah I'm sure which is why google has 1,000+ results for that exact code listed." to Chyler. ]
(23:00:02) [ You whisper "And why Steam says 'Product invalid'" to Chyler. ]
(23:00:06) [ Chyler whispers, "lol" to you. ]
(23:00:35) [ You whisper "That awkward moment when you're outed as a scammer." to Chyler. ]
(23:01:05) [ Chyler whispers, "That awkward moment when you actually used that awkward moment." to you. ]
(23:02:46) [ You whisper "Remind me, what's the punishment for attempting to scam people through Furcadia secure trades?" to Chyler. ]
(23:03:15) [ Chyler whispers, "idfk" to you. ]
(23:03:36) [ You whisper "Don't worry, let me just ask a guardian, I'm sure they know. brb" to Chyler. ]

(23:04:31) [ You whisper "It's nice of you to admit your attempt publicly as well. Screenshot!" to Chyler. ]
(23:05:11) [ Chyler whispers, "ok" to you. ]

anything