turtles
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Macey's Artwork Credits?  (Read 871 times)

Offline Depress

Macey's Artwork Credits?
«: June 03, 2012, 12:25:16 AM»
I got a new alt, Macey, a day ago and I tried to look up her artwork on Deviantart and here. All of the artwork that I have of her's is shrunk down and I need to find the original piece so it will be normal size and won't be on just one huge page. ^-^;

Please tell me if you know who the artist is to one (or some) of these pieces of artworks.

http://i47.tinypic.com/2qv73ae.png (<-- The page that contains the artworks)

1 - (Top left corner) - Unknown Artist
2 - (Middle Left, Far Row) - Unknown Artist
3 - (Bottom Left Corner) - Unknown Artist

4 - (Left, Middle Row, Top) - Unknown Artist
5 - (Left, Middle Row, Middle) - Unknown Artist
6 - (Left, Middle Row, Bottom) - Unknown Artist

7 - (Right, Middle Row, 1st) - Unknown Artist
8 - (Right, Middle Row, 2nd) - Unknown Artist

9 - (Top right corner) - Unknown Artist
10 - (Portrait) - Unknown Artist
11 - (Biggest, Far Right) - Unknown Artist.

Please post who that artists are down on this post if you know who it is, instead of sending me it through message. If you are the artist of one of these works and have the original piece that you can send to me, please whisper me on Macey or PM me on her. Thanks! (:

Offline Antagonist

Re: Macey's Artwork Credits?
«Reply #1: June 03, 2012, 12:33:38 AM»
I remember Kels owning this alt/design recently. I know she goes through more alts than underpants, but if you haven't tried asking her about them, it might be somewhere to start.

Offline Del

«Reply #2: June 15, 2012, 03:12:35 AM»
I remember Kels owning this alt/design recently. I know she goes through more alts than underpants, but if you haven't tried asking her about them, it might be somewhere to start.
...don't get me wrong but a friend of mine owned this awhile back, kels sold it to her, she had commissioned art and all that on DA, well..someone came to her saying she stole it and she didn't and...well....I know the person whos aid it was stolen doesn't play furcadia....so........Im ma just warn you now. You can contact me if you want and i'll let you take it up witht he person who said it was stolen >__>

Offline Antagonist

«Reply #3: June 16, 2012, 10:59:59 PM»
...don't get me wrong but a friend of mine owned this awhile back, kels sold it to her, she had commissioned art and all that on DA, well..someone came to her saying she stole it and she didn't and...well....I know the person whos aid it was stolen doesn't play furcadia....so........Im ma just warn you now. You can contact me if you want and i'll let you take it up witht he person who said it was stolen >__>

Yes, I wouldn't doubt she would do something like that, since I know she stole an alt she sold to someone back. I was just suggesting Kels as a place to start because she's the last one I saw with it, and MAYBE it could have been really hers. xD

Offline Del

«Reply #4: June 18, 2012, 05:00:48 PM»

Yes, I wouldn't doubt she would do something like that, since I know she stole an alt she sold to someone back. I was just suggesting Kels as a place to start because she's the last one I saw with it, and MAYBE it could have been really hers. xD

I'll pm her  the DA in a bit I have to ask my friend what it was again. I have no idea. I just thought everyone should know.

Offline Antagonist

«Reply #5: June 18, 2012, 08:35:19 PM»

I'll pm her  the DA in a bit I have to ask my friend what it was again. I have no idea. I just thought everyone should know.

Who, Kels' dA? I know hers is happypill, and formerly triad. If not, I'm sorry. xD

Offline Del

«Reply #6: June 19, 2012, 03:36:06 AM»

Who, Kels' dA? I know hers is happypill, and formerly triad. If not, I'm sorry. xD

No the person who doesn't play furcadia that claims the design is stolen and blamed my friend who said ''kels sold it to her'.. X.X

Offline b r i t t a n y

«Reply #7: September 12, 2012, 12:59:49 AM»
I made the portrait, my dA is http://barbwire.deviantart.com