turtles
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: WINNERS ANNOUNCED.  (Read 1943 times)

Offline Ellie

WINNERS ANNOUNCED.
«: June 12, 2012, 01:40:03 AM»
OKAY! So the winners have been chosen.

But first I want to thank everyone who's joined. I had trouble picking because of so many amazing entries ;o; so I appreciate you guys for taking your time to participate. It means a lot! There wasn't one entry I didn't like c:

Now on to the winners I guess!

1st place: Dibit

2nd place: David

3rd place: Pastor

Thank you guys again for joining and stuff!

----

THE CONTEST IS NOW ENDED.

The winners will be announced Wednesday, the 15th, in which I will message the three winners individually. I'll also post here vuv Thank you for everyone who's entered!

----

EDIT: So I messed up on projecting my paydate so I can pay for the winners, and it's another week until I get payed so I'm extending it. I apologize to everyone if it inconveniences you, but it's important I actually get to pay you pfff so yes if anyone else wants to enter there's another week.

END DATE IS NOW AUGUST 9TH.

----

So yeah, hosting my first contest! I don't really know how to go about making this thread here but I guess I'll just put down basics.

I'm going to keep all entries, so if you have a problem with that I don't recommend entering.  I want ports only, also. vuv I'll try to give some info about the characters, but overall you have free reign to do what you want. Enter as many times as you want, also.

Prizes:
1st - 50$
2nd - 25$
3rd - 10$

Characters:

Prisonfish - He's a pretty quiet dude, pretty mean actually if you get him to talk. Not very graceful, but makes up for it with a nice set of chompers. So maybe you could get this sort of side of his character that'd be sweet, like him all bloody or something. vuv

Spiderbite - He's a nice kid, kind of shy and awkward but tries hard to be personable. Likes birds and sheep. Uhm...so yeah! Maybe him in a big field with birds or a goat or whatever would be cool.

Flek - Okay, so this dick. He's NEVER nice, always scowling and is always grumpy. He's an otter/dog/thing, so any water scene would be perfect.

Kou - She is a total sweetheart. Always up for conversation or helping someone or doing that kind of thing. Loves sitting in trees and also digs clovers an awful lot. :3

Mot - (HIGH PRIORITY) - He's my baby, also my main on furcadia. He thinks extremely high of himself, but he's not so bad. Pretty much sports a poker face 24/7. Comes out during the night most of the time....err. Sometimes playful? I don't know.

Hospital - (additional ref) - Optimistic as hell. Wouldn't hurt a fly. Super friendly. Err...loves flying and sitting in the tippy tops of trees. Also the + sign on his eye is MANDATORY. I know the second ref doesn't have it but it's just a mistake. vuv

Herz - He's a creepy thing. Has very violent tendencies. Carries around a baseball bat with scissors sticking out. So I'd like his port to be rather bloody, or him being a wierdass. Something like that.

So yeah, PM me or whisper me on Mot~

---

I wasn't going to put recieved entries on here but I'm losing track so I'm doing it anyways.

• [email protected]
  • [email protected]
  • [email protected] - 3
  • [email protected]
  • [email protected]
  • [email protected] - 2
  • [email protected] - 2
  • [email protected]
  • [email protected]
  • [email protected]
  • [email protected] - 2
« Last Edit: August 15, 2012, 02:42:03 PM by Ellie »

Offline Degu

Re: Contest! 50$ first prize!
«Reply #1: June 12, 2012, 09:08:41 AM»
Ohh, Mot's a beautiful character. In fact they all are! I'm inspired! If i get some time i'll most certainly join :)

Offline Ellie

«Reply #2: June 12, 2012, 06:49:04 PM»
cool :3

Offline Spellplague

«Reply #3: June 14, 2012, 06:10:23 PM»
i'll enter :)
Contact
(faz/fam/da/rpr) spellplague

Offline Dibit

«Reply #4: June 17, 2012, 05:00:20 AM»
is this contest for character art or ports? or both?

Offline Ellie

«Reply #5: June 18, 2012, 05:43:14 PM»
is this contest for character art or ports? or both?

ports vuv

Offline Pastor

«Reply #6: June 30, 2012, 07:47:50 PM»
Enteringggggg

Offline Ellie

«Reply #7: July 02, 2012, 01:15:32 PM»
put the end date.

Offline Holly

«Reply #8: July 02, 2012, 07:01:41 PM»
I could use some quick cash...so I might enter... what are the remaps for Mot? And any personality info or scenarios you'd like to see him in?

Offline Ellie

«Reply #9: July 02, 2012, 08:05:07 PM»
I could use some quick cash...so I might enter... what are the remaps for Mot? And any personality info or scenarios you'd like to see him in?

well all the ports would be nonremap, but anything pretty or nighttime looking would be good. honestly it's up to the artists otherwise.

Offline Mannequin

«Reply #10: July 08, 2012, 09:02:53 AM»
Entering.<3

Offline derper

«Reply #11: July 22, 2012, 02:04:42 AM»
I'll try enterrrrringgggggg
If you believe everything you read, you better not read this.

Offline Ellie

«Reply #12: July 30, 2012, 08:25:35 PM»
I'll try enterrrrringgggggg

awesome ouo

Offline Ellie

Re: Contest! 50$ first prize! -extended-
«Reply #13: August 01, 2012, 11:42:58 AM»
aldsj bump

Offline Khalani

Re: Contest! 50$ first prize! -extended-
«Reply #14: August 06, 2012, 04:48:25 PM»