turtles
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: I needs a crit. x:  (Read 943 times)

Offline Shnee

I needs a crit. x:
«: January 09, 2008, 09:13:11 PM»

Soyeah. Because of the crap load of stuff for other people I'm suppose to be doing, I won't have time to work on this for a while, but I'd like to go ahead and know what is wrong with this anatomy wise.
Something seems wrong with the back legs of the middle one. >>
Anything you can suggest would be helpful, please.
Unless it's like a major mistake in which I'm gonna be too lazy to fix.

By the way, the first character is part Saluki, so he is suppose to be freaking skinny.
So like...please dun bother pointing that out. .-.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2008, 08:43:03 PM by Narnia »

Offline Rex T-Rex

Re: I needs a crit. x:
«Reply #1: January 09, 2008, 11:23:55 PM»
I can't see the other back leg on the doberman. I know the bulk of it would be blocked, but I think it should still be partially visible. Other than that, I think it's pretty good in the semi-realistic but still kinda cartoony (manly the eyes and mouth lines) pic.
Visit my site-> http://rext-rex.webs.com

currently have alts on sale! http://altmarket.net/index.php?topic=31876.msg468272#msg468272

I am adorifying!

Offline Mala

«Reply #2: January 10, 2008, 08:12:48 PM»
For the first, he looks off-balance slightly, like he could fall forward/sideways at any moment. Maybe moving a front, or back leg would help?

The middle one's back legs are hardly visible to me, but I'm sure they'll show up once you shade. More detail to them, I think? Also, his tail looks sortof stiff.

And for the third, his back left leg should be shown, like Rex said. Nothing more to say on that one.

Nice job, overall. Can't wait to see the finished piece!

Offline Shnee

«Reply #3: January 10, 2008, 10:08:47 PM»
Eeh. o-o You're right, I completely left out Boston's back leg. HowdIforgetthat?

I see what you mean about the off-balance thing, too. I'll see if there's anyway to fix that.

anything