turtles
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Artwork for Hennessy - Female (Nude w/ or w/o pink bits) Hare  (Read 1052 times)

Offline Hennessy

I am willing to pay PP, GD, Spaces, Lifers, whatever your little heart desires.

I'm currently on the hunt for artists to portray my character, Hennessy. She's an Irish Mountain Hare but any well drawn rabbit-esque looking femme will do just fine. Her design is mildly complicated. She's always nude but I'm looking for artwork with or without her pink bits. Whatever you're most comfortable with.

Current artwork can be seen here: http://www.rprepository.com/c/hennessy/29270 Some are mature.

I'm very particular about the way people draw their rabbit/hare types so it'd be great if you have a prior example. If not, please don't be offended if I politely decline based on how the rest of your style looks.

Also, I know not everyone uses FAZ so if you know someone who'd be perfect and has a DA account or FA account feel free to link me if they're open for commissions and I'll gladly check them out.

If you're interested in drawing her, please PM me with a link to your art as well as your estimated price range.

That being said, I am very much interested in well drawn adult/MA rated art. Any recommendations would be fantastic. Thank you!

anything