turtles
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: $1 Chibi Sketches (Need money for school shopping)  (Read 619 times)

Offline Depress

$1 Chibi Sketches (Need money for school shopping)
«: July 13, 2012, 09:45:22 PM»
So to be another person who puts a depressing thing for their reasoning, I have been wearing the same uniform school pants since seventh grade and I am going to the eleventh grade this year. If I wore the baggy pants my mom bought for me I would be harassed for not being /girly/ or /stylish/ enough. So I am trying to raise money up for myself so I can get some new pants and shirts and what-not so I can maybe get me some new clothes. My birthday is July the 29th and we start school the 1st of August so.. how about it? (:

-It does not matter how complicated your character is. I promise to add everything your character might have on it, onto the paper. <3
-I will give you a watermarked copy of your drawing, you will need to send me the money or GD and then I will send you the picture. No questions asked. (:

-Accepting-
Paypal (Preferablly)
GD
Or Spaces

-Not Accepting-
Anything else.

Sketches! (Chibi and Realistic!)

ONLY FOR ONE DOLLAR.

Headshots!

Only for one dollar and fifty cents! (or 1GD and 5SD)

Full-body and colored pictures!

Only for two dollars!

-Slots...

The best thing to do is PM me on here and send me a reference picture or a detailed description so I can remember to do it!
Whisper me on Depress or Belove if you have to though. If i'm not online, feel free to send me an offline whisper. I don't bite! (:

Offline Depress

Re: $1 Chibi Sketches (Need money for school shopping)
«Reply #1: July 16, 2012, 08:14:06 AM»
Upup ;o;