turtles
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Tablets?  (Read 594 times)

Offline Arabelle

Tablets?
«: July 20, 2012, 12:59:59 PM»
I'm in the market of getting a new tablet, since mine has suffered so much abuse through the years. I did have a Wacom Intuos 4... and really don't need anything as extensive as that. I hardly used the extra features at all.

I've been looking into the new Bamboo products. Does anyone have any experience with them? My budget is around $100, maybe a tiny bit more.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2012, 01:51:59 PM by Arabelle »

Offline Kittypai

Re: Tablets?
«Reply #1: July 20, 2012, 04:58:42 PM»
I own a bamboo fun with a removable USB cord for it. I eat up tablets sadly but now that the cord can be replaced it's easy to just buy a small USB cord for it.  I've always used Bamboo fun's since I never have a lot of money for anything larger and I go places to draw a lot so its easy to move. Its a great product overall. But if you are like me and move your tablet a lot the cord is not removable might die out . At least I know mine did OTL

I've owned 4 tablets overall this one makes 5. I'm pretty rough on mine though.
°[Elli]°

Offline Sync

Re: Tablets?
«Reply #2: July 20, 2012, 09:41:29 PM»
i owned a bamboo fun (i dunno if they make this line anymore but you could buy it used). i hardly had any issues with it and i never needed to replace the pen either. i did have to replace the cord but like erek said, it's very easy to find.

i had the tablet for 4-5 years. gave it to my brother when i got an intuous 4, and the bamboo still works for him. i recommend.

anything