turtles
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: price pls. (edit added.)  (Read 2070 times)

Offline Experience

price pls. (edit added.)
«: May 27, 2008, 04:08:10 PM»
« Last Edit: May 28, 2008, 04:28:59 PM by Abbigail »
we're that country that, when you go all "hay guys lets bomb some shit" we're like "no, dude. that's not cool. don't bomb that country" and then you're like "who the fuck said that? i'l beat your face in." then you realize its us and you're like "oh, its only canada"

Offline Mala

Re: price pls.
«Reply #1: May 27, 2008, 05:47:13 PM»
4GDs

Offline Experience

«Reply #2: May 27, 2008, 06:02:26 PM»
Oh come on. I usually sell my art for more than that.
we're that country that, when you go all "hay guys lets bomb some shit" we're like "no, dude. that's not cool. don't bomb that country" and then you're like "who the fuck said that? i'l beat your face in." then you realize its us and you're like "oh, its only canada"

Offline Sync

«Reply #3: May 27, 2008, 06:06:33 PM»
i think like 5gds.
i really like the bg, but not how the transparency was done.
anddd i don't have any characters what that many tails lol.

Offline Booker

«Reply #4: May 27, 2008, 06:12:29 PM»
really...
i saw it and thought 7-10, at least. i love the whole shower door thing with the heart, and the shading looks really smooth and nice as well.

edit: AM I THE ONLY ONE NOT OOGLING AT HER BOOBIES LOL
« Last Edit: May 27, 2008, 08:35:05 PM by Clint »

Sesruc

«Reply #5: May 27, 2008, 06:39:04 PM»
5-10 GD

the shower thing is clever, as someone has already pointed out.

her boobs, to me, seem either too long or not wide enough for their size. and since the arm holding the towel is lifted, the boob closest to that arm should be a little elevated too.

oh and something that a lot of artists do is put the collar bone too low or too high. it's not something that'll ruin your whole piece. it's just that.. i dunno. i just find correctly placed collar bones more appealing than not.  :D

i've got a redline here that should explain everything, but if you don't want it, just tell me to take it down and i'll do just that.

edit: praytell if there wasn't that much shading between the cleavage and at the top of the boobs, things would be very different. but simply put, i'm just redlining towards the original interests of the artist. <3
« Last Edit: May 27, 2008, 07:02:44 PM by Sesruc »

Offline Tate

«Reply #6: May 27, 2008, 06:40:51 PM»
I say atleast ten. The only think I have a problem with is the hips being a bit skinny. Otherwise, it's a hell of a lot better than most the people on this forum can make, no offense intended.

Offline Tate

«Reply #7: May 27, 2008, 06:41:30 PM»
Sesruc-The boobs are perfectly fine. It's called she's not wearing a bra, and she has large breasts. Did you maybe think.. I don't know, she doesn't have implants?

Edit

Oh wait, never mind. I just read your post, actually. xD The one shouldn't be elevated /that/ much, but it should be elevated. But it still stands that, otherwise, they're fine, if not held a bit close together.

You should try googling naturally large breasts outside a bra. :>

Offline Azula

«Reply #8: May 27, 2008, 06:44:58 PM»
at least it has a chin, which is better than what some people can do on this forum, no offense intended.

Offline Mala

«Reply #9: May 27, 2008, 07:01:06 PM»
Oh come on. I usually sell my art for more than that.

It was my personal opinion, sorry to offend.

Offline Kratos

«Reply #10: May 27, 2008, 07:57:48 PM»
the shape of the boobs should not be like that.
they look magically squished together with no arm or bra or anything to do so.
that really bothers me.
besides that, i like the fact that you've changed your hair shading style.
it looks a lot better.
color of the water bugs me too though, its a bit too dark.

besides all that.. uh.
idk. 7gd. 7-9? something around there.

Offline Cowboy

«Reply #11: May 27, 2008, 08:31:12 PM»
... Ok, I would personally pay 10-15 GDs for it. I love how creative it is, and I love the transparency/pose/setting and blah.

The only things that I would suggest changing have been mentioned already, and the previous posters explained better than I can, I'm sure. It's just the breasts looking a bit odd, and how dark the water is.

Great job, by the way! Like I said, I love the creativity.
"You can't be gay and in a western, especially in Wyoming." she said, "Plus there weren't any gay people back in 1963."

Offline Experience

«Reply #12: May 27, 2008, 08:48:15 PM»
i tried to get her to look like she pressed aginst the glass door, lol. >:

Offline Hugo

«Reply #13: May 27, 2008, 10:43:14 PM»
Try putting white or light-colored diagonal lines across the glass to indicate reflectiveness.

Offline Jenni

Re: price pls. (edit added.)
«Reply #14: May 28, 2008, 05:11:06 PM»
uhmmm to me the water looks like smurf jizz because it is so obvious.

Offline Hugo

«Reply #15: May 28, 2008, 06:11:53 PM»
Looks a bit more like rain since there's so many highlight lines. Maybe just use one or two around the middle of the door and you should be fine. You have good lines and coloring, I don't see that often.

It's subtle details that really help ports.

PS. Mm Smurf jizz.

Offline Blood Poppet

«Reply #16: May 29, 2008, 12:33:30 AM»
I think that's a damn sexy port, my dear. Seriously, if I had a character that it fit, I wouldn't mind dropping 10-15 for it. Possibly more! I adore the pose, lines, and coloring. It looks like you put a lot of work into that. That sort of thing is always appreciated. <3
*Isnert Tpyo Heer*
Main alts include-
Blood Poppet
Love You To Death

Offline Lord

«Reply #17: May 29, 2008, 02:49:11 AM»
i like this, but it is hard to see that it's a glass door. like hugo said, add light white lines to make it a little more "oh, i see, its a glass door"

i thought the fog heart was pretty cool, too

i'd say ~ 8-10 GD
« Last Edit: May 29, 2008, 08:22:02 PM by Julie »

Jacki-Tomodachi

«Reply #18: May 29, 2008, 05:36:45 AM»
Very...my godness Sexy port you have there. If i had a character like that, and i had the money, i'd drop around 15GD in your pockect for it. Only thing i can say is that the shines on the door bother me, but i dunno..>< otherwise i really like this.

Offline Tate

«Reply #19: May 29, 2008, 02:54:50 PM»
i like this, but it is hard to see that it's a mirror. like hugo said, add light white lines to make it a little more "oh, i see, its a glass door"

Wait, where'd anyone say it was a mirror? O.o;;

Offline sarragh

«Reply #20: May 29, 2008, 03:02:39 PM»
Whoever told you to remove the outlines around her hair was retarded. I loved it before.

Offline Hugo

«Reply #21: May 29, 2008, 05:36:10 PM»
The hair outlines were good earlier because the door isn't opque enough to dim the lines of her body. But hey, it's up to you.

Offline Experience

«Reply #22: May 29, 2008, 06:19:16 PM»
@ cletus + hugo:
awlkjfdhagsh i just took them out because hair usually doesn't have a general outline anyway, and since its like foggy-glass, its not totally clear anyways. i guess i'll put that back in sometime, idk. but its not a total priority for me to fix it, right now.

Offline Lord

«Reply #23: May 29, 2008, 08:21:05 PM»
i like this, but it is hard to see that it's a mirror. like hugo said, add light white lines to make it a little more "oh, i see, its a glass door"

LOL oops o_o;

glass door^ not mirror

thanks for bringing that to my attention <<;

Offline Tate

«Reply #24: May 29, 2008, 08:28:38 PM»

LOL oops o_o;

glass door^ not mirror

thanks for bringing that to my attention <<;

xDDD Okay. I thought I'd been wrong in something, at first. I was like, "Oh, shi--"

xD

anything