turtles
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Price Check  (Read 789 times)

Offline Dainilli / PGF

Price Check
«: July 25, 2012, 01:38:28 AM»

I kind of want to start taking commissions on things like these, I've been wracking my head however, trying to think about how much to charge for them. I.. Have no idea. Every price I've decided, I've been told would be too low (I was going to say around $10-15) BUT I'M NOT SURE.
So I was wondering if maybe someone could possibly help me a little with pricing these? ;m;
I mean, I doubt I'd ever go more than a bust/headshot until I actually got better at shading them.
THANK YOU. <3

Offline Rhonda

Re: Price Check
«Reply #1: July 25, 2012, 06:59:50 AM»
20!

Offline Dibit

«Reply #2: July 25, 2012, 09:29:50 AM»
considering these are all head shorts I think that $20-$30 (max $40ish) is a fair price.

If you do half and/or full body pictures you could probably bump the the price depends on how big the image is etc. (possibly in the $50-$60's? Maybe more)

Offline Dainilli / PGF

«Reply #3: July 26, 2012, 10:25:41 PM»
Thank you very much, Dibit and Rhonda! :D
I decided to set the price to $20-25 depending on the difficulty of the character.

I'm wondering, however if anyone would be able to suggest a price for something like this?

« Last Edit: July 26, 2012, 10:37:13 PM by PurpleGrapeFruit »

Offline Dibit

«Reply #4: July 28, 2012, 12:29:43 PM»
Thank you very much, Dibit and Rhonda! :D
I decided to set the price to $20-25 depending on the difficulty of the character.

I'm wondering, however if anyone would be able to suggest a price for something like this?

I'd say about the same as the price you've decided for the other pics :o

Offline Tesla

«Reply #5: August 25, 2012, 06:34:09 PM»
Pretty late, but I think $25 at the least, definitely pushing for a base $30. These are very well done, nicely detailed with rich colors. It looks like a lot of time and effort went into each piece. How long do they take you on average?