turtles
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Frosti, Zephriam, Redpaw, Jassica Where have I heard this one before?  (Read 1321 times)

Offline Rex T-Rex

Yup. She's been a very busy little furre today.
Before I get into anything, i don't have permission to post logs and Guardians have already been contacted.
Also i accept full responsibilty for not looking up that Frosti = Zephriam, Redpaw, Jassica BEFORE getting commissioned. MY fault, it's background checks from now on.

SO!
The quick version.

Frosti whispered me a while ago asking to buy one of my premades. I said she could not because it had already been bought.  so instead she asked to just commission me. I accepted.
I showed her the first lineart and she said she didn't like it, she wanted the whole thing redone. I agreed to, if only because it was just lineart. As compensation, she oferred more GD (original commission, 10 gd, new amount 15 gd).
When I finished the redone port she gladly approved of it and I got my 15 GD. She was polite to me the ENTIRE time, so I didn't have reason to suspect her (if only i had done a background check, alas).
On a later date she asked what I charged for fixing up a port she had drawn and fully shading it. I quoted a 5 gd base price (as i always do for fix'er-ups) and then said that I'd have to see the port to decided if more was needed. Not only did the lineart need a LOT of fixing, but she wanted wings, a crown, and jewelry added. So I said the total would be 7gd for all that and full shading. She said she only had 2.5 gd and 2 expiring digos. The digos were an ottifet and furling, both 1 monthers. I didn't want either and neither would sell. So instead we agreed that she;d donate the digos to a raffle I was holding and I'd do the port for 2.5 gd.
In addition to the fix-er-up she asked me to do free dream layout. A pentagram of floor tiles. I agreed... she was rather rude to me about it though and was acting superior... It was ridiculous, I screencaptued the logs of that ridiculousness... (they were also sent to guardians). She eventualy decided that she did not want it. Oh well.
She approved of the fix'er-up port and was about to pay for it when her situation wiht Keiroko broke out... She spun the whole situation when talking to me to make herself look innocent and even called the guardians useless... By the way, she sent me copied logfiles of her whisper conversation with the guardian as "proof" that the guardian wa s"yelling at her [frosti] and siding with teh scammer".
I would liek to say that, while I cannot post the logs, there was NOTHING in what she sent me to show that the guardian was doing ANY of the things she accused them of doing.
The whole situation made her mad adn she said she was goign to quit furc, I politely asked for ym 2.5 gd before hand. She said "right, the 2 gd", I plitely corrected her. It was 2.5 gd, not 2, and teh onyl reason I had corrected her was because i was alreayd getting roughly jack-shit for a LOT of hardwork that others would have gladly paid more for.
She suggested instead that I just keep the port... I have NO use for it, i could maybe get rid of all teh character specific stuff to make it a premade.. but that's even more work for maybe 3gd... Not worht it at all. I said "I would really prefer the GD, though I understand your situation."
then I got called "greedy" and she yeleld adn snapped and blah blah blah blah...
She logged off. So i contacted the guardians. And here we are.

This is pretyt much jsut an alert. Also, to a degree, some backing for Keiroko who was being scammed at the EXACT same time that I was and was being slandered in whispers to me. (so sorry Keiroko).

As for those digos...
She told me that she had sent the digos to the raffle winners (I haven't confirmed this yet). I've also notified the guardians about this in case she tries to demand her digos back from the innocent raffle winners.

So heads up to all. I really don't need anyone telling me "too bad" or "you should have blah blah". I'm jsut posting this as a heads up. Hopefully, this will be the last of this person and she will finally get banned... But who knows. Just.. you know.. beware.
Visit my site-> http://rext-rex.webs.com

currently have alts on sale! http://altmarket.net/index.php?topic=31876.msg468272#msg468272

I am adorifying!

Offline keiroko

She doesnt' have the 2.5gd she told me she only had 2.5gd before she hired me and said she needed 3gd to transfer teh lifer to me for the commission and I paid her 3GD to transfer it she said she made all her lifers transferable and had no GD left so would pay me in a life kiwi after I was finished with the rest of the commission. ..then the whole mental thing started
**I am always open for commission just contact me** **In my forum posts that is not saying paypal is more..it is saying ..for example 1$-3$ GD or Paypal and I typed it oddly.. Forgive any miscommunications**

Offline Cadaver

Honestly, I've had my issues with her before, and what I have to say isn't really helpful to the situation except - I've posted an Artists_Beware entry about her, and I'm fairly certain that both yours and Keiroko's issues have been linked in my entry, but y'all might want to make your own A-B posts about her, that way your details are not jumbled up with mine and people can see EXACTLY how she acts.
Alts For Sale

Furc Contacts:
Cadaver / Sean
(Check altmarket signature to see which of my alts is online!)

Offline Rex T-Rex

Honestly, I've had my issues with her before, and what I have to say isn't really helpful to the situation except - I've posted an Artists_Beware entry about her, and I'm fairly certain that both yours and Keiroko's issues have been linked in my entry, but y'all might want to make your own A-B posts about her, that way your details are not jumbled up with mine and people can see EXACTLY how she acts.

I remember when you're Alert popped up a while ago, I followed it for quite a while. She's still offering to pay me, but has now stated that it has to be through Paypal. I posted on your AB about her, but I don't know if I really need to post my own yet. So far I think things are wrapping up involving money issues, which again I'd like to state were the least of my worries.
Visit my site-> http://rext-rex.webs.com

currently have alts on sale! http://altmarket.net/index.php?topic=31876.msg468272#msg468272

I am adorifying!

erde

Frosti contacted me about getting a flat-color ref sheet commission done. First offered 17 GD, and she had me change the final sketch a few times, but nothing major. After the sketch was completed to their satisfaction they said they would get the GD to me by the weekend.. The weekend came, then they said "Would you accept PayPal? That's what I'm actually getting paid in." I said yes. Still nothing. They then offered lifer digos, but I wasn't interested because I don't like the ferians.

Now to the important part: Yesterday they got in contact with me saying they would have to cancel the commission, THEY had just been scammed by Furnarchy Devil, and they were going to quit Furc.. ask if I wanted to buy some alts or digos, but I declined.

Needless to say it seemed really fishy that she had all these port spaces, lifers and alts to sell, but couldn't pay me less than $20 for a commission. /2cents

Offline gaga

Locking this for now since the contributions have not been relevant to the situation. If you have your own situation with Twat/Jassica/Zephiram/Frosti, feel free to make your own Artists_Beware entry about her.

Should anything, if EVER, be resolved or needed to be added to this particular instance. PM me or another Moderator to have it amended to this thread.

Offline gaga

I received this email today, Jly 28th, from Frosti. She clearly has no intention of paying me what is owed. It's not that I care so much about the $2.50, it's that I don't appreciate her trying to get out fo this by claiming that I am not trustworthy.
This is jsut to serve as a warning as to her true nature.

im not sure why you refused to help out with the situation but you have no issue making it worse ;/ Im not sure what I ever did to you.  You wouldnt help talk to keiroko to calm her down and help her think clearly but you'll post on faz about negative things.  You claim you dont want to get involved yet you did.  How can I trust that you will send me the port when Ive already paid you most of the money? Im sorry but everything about this just makes me not trust anyone.  I have dont NOTHING wrong yet everyones bashing me for it.  You and Keiroko started this.. so forgive me for being a bit uneasy about it all.  Perhaps you can over look the 2.50 since i already paid you 10 dollars in digos.. 3 dollars more then we already agreed.  I offered the extra 2.50 because I thought you were a decent guy.. So think about it.. two 5 dollars digos I already paid.. plus 2.50 is 12.50  2.50 more than your FULL ports.. and i dont even get a bg? Im sorry but that just doesnt seem fair.   Then again nothing about this entire thing seems fair.  If you ask me I think youve already been paid in the 10 dollars I already paid you.  the 2.50 was for the great service which Im very sorry.. I did not get in the end.  I have dont NOTHING to you.. I even paid you in a timely manner for the OTHER frosti port WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS?   I doubt you will really agree with me but Im standing up for myself.. I PAID.  I dont think you deserve a tip.. even so im sure you will resell that port anyways.. I really cant trust you :/ im sorry