turtles
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Design Contest!  (Read 965 times)

Offline Fire Hunter

Design Contest!
«: July 26, 2012, 11:49:04 AM»
WINNERS
First Place
Dainilli - Link
Second Place
Rakai - Link
Third Place
Briz - Link

Hello everyone! This is the management team of Hunters Retreat and we found ourselves with a bit of a problem. Our dream uploader alt has no design! So we’re holding a contest for the dream, it’s open to everyone that can draw! Please note that if you have won a prize from this contest, the art you submitted belongs to the Retreat. Any that have not placed can resell their artwork.

The uploader alts name is of course Hunters Retreat. We want him to be an actual character of the dream. We’re going to let YOU do the choosing on the majority of the character. He can either be a wolf, fox, raven, or something else [as long as it’s a ferian]. It can be either be a reference sheet, port, a picture, anything at all. We are wanting ports, reference/design sheets, etc for the character. He IS a male, please keep that in mind.

This is a DOUBLE contest, you can choose to do the above, or you can design a logo for the dream! You can have freedom with the logo, but you can do a banner with the dream alts design on it, so forth. Use your imagination!

We’re offering up lifers to the winners of the contest: Canen, Leonen, Owlen, and a Fluff currently. More may be added to choose from but those are the main ones as of now. The first place will be the first to choose among the lifers, and they can choose whichever they want. Second and third place follows that.

Closing Date: 9/10/12 9-15-12

Contact Information: Send all entries to [email protected] or you can whisper Fire Hunter or Kamero in game.

Entrants/Entries:
Shroomington - Link
Rakai - Link
Dainilli - Link
Phoenix Nyx - Link 1, Link 2
Epsom - Link 1, Link 2
Briz - Link 1, Link 2
Dolls - Link
« Last Edit: September 15, 2012, 12:46:27 AM by Fire Hunter »
Contact Fire Hunter or Bandaged in game.

Offline Calyxion

Re: Design Contest!
«Reply #1: July 26, 2012, 11:50:19 AM»
I support this cause!

-Manager
Contact me on Calyxion in game.
Owner of the Canine Refuge. Come visit!

Offline Kamero

«Reply #2: July 27, 2012, 10:38:05 AM»
Hear, hear!

-Co-Owner

Offline veritycomic

«Reply #3: August 07, 2012, 12:17:59 PM»
Aww, poop. Drew up a character, then thought to check 'what the heck is a ferian?'

* sigh *

Been away from furc for too long...
Verity's Ark - www.veritycomic.com

Offline Fire Hunter

«Reply #4: August 08, 2012, 02:52:12 PM»
XD It happens a lot, actually.

Offline Kamero

«Reply #5: August 08, 2012, 06:00:34 PM»
BUMP

Evore

«Reply #6: August 13, 2012, 04:27:04 AM»
Hey There. I just wanted to ask something.

I saw that you said you would be keeping everything that is submitted and you can't keep it or resell it.

Why would you keep all the designed that are going to be entered? Are you going to use all of them for the one character?

Part of me feels that it's sort of unfair that you would if that happens to be the case here because I feel as though i'd be cheaped out of money and time if I could not resell the design if I lost. Almost as if this was a way to get designs for free for the most part without having to pay to much. Now I understand about keeping all the banners or if this was a port contest rather then a design contest.

I'm sorry if I sounded offence or anything. I'm not really. It's just how I feel and I wanted to know.

Offline Fire Hunter

«Reply #7: August 14, 2012, 11:36:34 AM»
I do apologize, it was a standard part of the contest and I really didn't think about changing it. I feel that the designs we choose as the winners shall be ours to keep, all others can be resold but they would still be on the page of the Retreats Contest.

We do apologize about not seeing this earlier and we'll fix it now XD

Offline Fire Hunter

«Reply #8: September 01, 2012, 02:47:32 PM»
bump

anything