turtles
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Photography prints price check?  (Read 637 times)

Offline julia

Photography prints price check?
«: July 26, 2012, 05:38:29 PM»
hey, not sure if photography is welcomed on this subboard, but i was wondering if there were any photographers or photography buffs on here to ''appraise'' my work.

i was thinking about offering prints to sell. i doubt they'll be popular so i'll probably start off with nothing bigger than 10 x 8 'mini' prints. i'm still in the process of updating my gallery, you can see some examples of my work on flickr, HERE.

thanks!
"we two alone will sing like birds in the cage… so we'll live, and pray, and sing, and tell old tales, and laugh at gilded butterflies"

commissions - tumblr

Offline Sync

Re: Photography prints price check?
«Reply #1: July 26, 2012, 05:50:54 PM»
i think you might be better off asking someone on conceptart.org or even deviantart.com (just because prints are much more popular there). i'm not sure i've seen prints sell on FAZ.

Offline julia

Re: Photography prints price check?
«Reply #2: July 26, 2012, 06:37:27 PM»
i think you might be better off asking someone on conceptart.org or even deviantart.com (just because prints are much more popular there). i'm not sure i've seen prints sell on FAZ.

oh no i'm not looking to sell it off FAZ haha i just wanted opinions :) but thanks for the idea, i'll go check it out now!
"we two alone will sing like birds in the cage… so we'll live, and pray, and sing, and tell old tales, and laugh at gilded butterflies"

commissions - tumblr