turtles
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Searching for artist of Katrina's port (FOUND)  (Read 715 times)

Offline Colbie

Searching for artist of Katrina's port (FOUND)
«: August 07, 2012, 01:48:44 AM»
i have permission to post this btw!!

my friend obtained the alt Katrina at least two years ago, and never caught the name of the artist for her port. there's no visible signature and I really can't pinpoint the style to any furc artist in particular. we would love to know if anyone has any idea who might have made it? awesome style :')

« Last Edit: November 18, 2012, 11:31:51 AM by Colbie »

Offline gaga

Re: Searching for artist of Katrina's port
«Reply #1: August 07, 2012, 04:15:19 AM»
I really want to say it's an Alice port, but she's cleared out her dA page a few times in the past couple of years so her previous ports are pretty much gone from it.

However, if you'd like to confirm it yourself, you can send her a note on dA

Offline Owl

«Reply #2: August 07, 2012, 12:38:16 PM»
Actually, I believe an old friend of mine may have drawn this. I lost touch of her a long time ago though. ): It looks pretty similar to her style, and I remember she use to own the alt. She went by Gaara on Furcadia when I use to talk to her. She just kind of disappeared. I don't think you'll be able to find her easily.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2012, 12:42:24 PM by Marsh »

Offline Colbie

«Reply #3: August 09, 2012, 07:22:25 AM»
Artist has been found. It actually wasn't Alice ([email protected]), rather she commissioned it from another artist, so thank you for the lead Gaga!
and Marsh, since the alt owner at the time didn't make the port themself, I doubt it's the old friend you're talking about. although if you're looking to reconnect with them, maybe check the link that Gaga posted to see if that's them? sucks when you lose touch with internet friends but it happens :{

Offline gaga

«Reply #4: August 09, 2012, 07:55:31 PM»
Life/Alice/Jamie never owned Gaara, that I know for a fact lol.
But I figured it was linked to her one way or another. Commissioned by her, is at least a lead to the actual artist.

Offline Owl

«Reply #5: August 09, 2012, 09:46:25 PM»
Ah, my apologizes. It looks very similar to her style though. Of course that was a while ago, so my memory is a little fuzzy of what it actually looked like.

anything