turtles
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: University? Which one?  (Read 1584 times)

Offline Mala

University? Which one?
«: May 29, 2008, 09:46:28 AM»
Since my school just finished a whole career unit about which career we're following and what school we're interested in going to, I want to know, which schools have you thought of going to? (Or have gone to?)

I'm interested in going to the Academy of the Arts in San Francisco to study Illustration.

Offline Kiaren

Re: University? Which one?
«Reply #1: May 29, 2008, 09:55:16 AM»
I'm graduating this year and going to the College of Charleston for Art  :>

Offline Morgan

«Reply #2: May 29, 2008, 10:51:20 AM»
i'm going to a tech/vocational school, lol. high tech north in cape coral, fl.

Offline Goldrush

«Reply #3: May 29, 2008, 12:20:31 PM»
Screw Uni, I fail at being clever. I'm going to college to take an animal care course just for the hell of it,  then take a public service course which'll help me go into the police, hopefully... No point in saying the colleges, they're way over in England, and I doubt any of you would know em'. :p
SUP DAWG. WE HEARD YOU LIKE CARS SO WE PUT A CAR IN YO CAR SO YOU CAN DRIVE WHILE YOU DRIVE.

http://www.hazel-rah.webs.com

Offline Moose

«Reply #4: May 29, 2008, 12:24:28 PM»
Goin' to University for Animal Sciences, Biology and can't remember the other course - attempting a future career as a Veterinarian Technician :P
Haven't made a finaly decision on the school though.

Offline Goldrush

«Reply #5: May 29, 2008, 12:26:06 PM»
Enya, tha's great that you're doing something to help animals, I salute you.<3  :-*
SUP DAWG. WE HEARD YOU LIKE CARS SO WE PUT A CAR IN YO CAR SO YOU CAN DRIVE WHILE YOU DRIVE.

http://www.hazel-rah.webs.com

Sesruc

«Reply #6: May 29, 2008, 03:06:41 PM»
i take classes through a studies program at MIT and am thinking that maybe i'd want to eventually go there for college.
i don't know if i'll ever make it into harvard med. or even want to go there. i'm pretty sure i'll never be able to get in.

uhm. maybe brown, princeton, or even yale.
overall, i'm interested in MIT the most. mainly because i've got more experience around there.

yes, i can afford college and no, i am not filthy rich. ):

Offline Azula

«Reply #7: May 29, 2008, 03:53:30 PM»
since my dad lives down in the san fernando valley, i'm going to move in with him and go to some college of the canyons or w/e down by where furc!stoner lives and then be irl bffls 4ever.

Offline La-la

«Reply #8: May 29, 2008, 03:56:12 PM»
I wanted to go to Ringling School of Art and Design here in Sarasota, Florida. And then I visited some friends. And realized these kids were paying $35,000 a year to get wasted every night.

I'm not really interested in college, the two things I'd like to do with my life, fashion design or writing, I don't think I need to go to school for. If I had the money sitting around I'd go for art, just to improve, but I don't want a career in it.

Offline Desade

«Reply #9: May 29, 2008, 04:16:30 PM»
Alfred University in New York was my first choice, but I dropped out cause the drive was too far and lots of shit happened..... I majored in Art Education and I'm going to SUNY New Paltz for the same major. ^^
~~~

Offline Mala

«Reply #10: May 29, 2008, 05:38:51 PM»
i take classes through a studies program at MIT and am thinking that maybe i'd want to eventually go there for college.
i don't know if i'll ever make it into harvard med. or even want to go there. i'm pretty sure i'll never be able to get in.

uhm. maybe brown, princeton, or even yale.
overall, i'm interested in MIT the most. mainly because i've got more experience around there.

yes, i can afford college and no, i am not filthy rich. ):

my parents have always been bugging me to go to MIT. Good luck. :3

Offline Narnia

«Reply #11: May 29, 2008, 06:06:12 PM»
The University of Akron - Graduated with a B.A. in Political Science, magna cum laude (May 2008)
The University of Akron School of Law - I begin there in August 2008.
"The views expressed in this message are mine alone and do not necessarily reflect those of the Furcadia Art Zone, Dragon's Eye Production, or Furcadia."

Offline Sedde

«Reply #12: June 03, 2008, 11:11:51 AM»
I'm-a goin' to Ohio Northern University! :3 It's a private school out in the middle of nowhere, but it's nice.

6-year PharmD offered there, and that's what I'm going for. Just finished my first year.

Offline Piyo

«Reply #13: June 10, 2008, 12:11:59 PM»
I'm planning on going to the University of Akron :3 It's so nice and close.
Piyo||Ptra
DJ Cadmium

Lockstep

«Reply #14: June 10, 2008, 12:50:44 PM»
i quit college. FTW

Offline Zim

«Reply #15: June 10, 2008, 04:53:47 PM»
I am currently attending Cal State University Channel Islands.

It's brand-new, but all the programs are wonderful and the technology is all up-to-date. There's not much to do, but it's a relatively short drive to the closest large city (Ventura), and about 40 minutes to Los Angeles. :B

anything