turtles
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: So proud of my Sis.  (Read 755 times)

Raikku

• Topic Author
So proud of my Sis.
«: May 29, 2008, 11:11:52 PM»
This is from Judson University's athletics department website. The only reason I don't put the direct link to the article is to protect my own location. Anyways, here's parts of the article on my sister:

" ...a two-time all-conference player for (High School) while being a four-year varsity letterwinner. In her freshman season, she helped guide (High School) to the most wins in school history with 15 and also recorded the most shutouts in a season, too. In her freshmen season, she also received the newcomer of the year award. Last year, she was named to the All-Sectional team. This year, she was awarded the CSL Scholar-Athlete award. She also has participated in basketball, volleyball, and cross country.

At (High School), Betsy is a part of Peer Mediators, Varsity Club, The Tribe (A sort of Spirit Club), and P.E. Leaders. She has received the "Student of the Quarter" award for Family and Consumer Science, the social science award, and the Gold Medal for the FCCAL State Competition in story telling. She (emitted) plans on majoring in physical education. "

Offline Narnia

Re: So proud of my Sis.
«Reply #1: May 30, 2008, 10:11:02 AM»
I'm assuming this is softball?
"The views expressed in this message are mine alone and do not necessarily reflect those of the Furcadia Art Zone, Dragon's Eye Production, or Furcadia."

Raikku

• Topic Author
«Reply #2: May 30, 2008, 03:38:31 PM»
Ah, soccer actually.

Offline Narnia

«Reply #3: May 30, 2008, 05:58:23 PM»
Was she a four sport letter winner?
"The views expressed in this message are mine alone and do not necessarily reflect those of the Furcadia Art Zone, Dragon's Eye Production, or Furcadia."

Raikku

• Topic Author
«Reply #4: May 30, 2008, 06:22:02 PM»
Nah, just soccer. She was on JV for volleyball, though.

anything