turtles
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Cheap 2-5GD line art for sale, collabed 6-15GD  (Read 797 times)

Offline Spud

Cheap 2-5GD line art for sale, collabed 6-15GD
«: September 01, 2012, 04:17:21 PM»
looking to sell these lines or collab and sell them with split profit between 6-15 GD(6-15 depending on quality, profit evenly split down the mid)

1; 2GD. 2; 2GD. 3; 3GD. 4; 3GD.

example of finished collab with http://archeryfiend.deviantart.com/?rnrd=30072

http://spudbutt.deviantart.com/art/1GD-lines-collabed-206859365
lines by me, shading and BG done by archery
priced at 15GD.

whisper me ingame on the alt Faulter, whom i am most active on at the time being. if you can not get in contact with me there, send an offline whisper to that alt, or Spud.
you may even send me a note over DA, where my prices for these lines are listed and posted individually as well.
PMing me here is useless, and i most likely wont respond. it's best to get ahold of me ingame.

DA; http://spudbutt.deviantart.com/
« Last Edit: September 01, 2012, 10:57:46 PM by Spud »
~♥You can't always think with your heart. Your heart knows no wrong and will love through the pain. When your heart feels that pain, is when you have to be smart enough to think with your head, and be strong enough to leave with your heart in one piece♥~

Offline Spud

Re: Cheap 2-5GD line art for sale, collabed 6-15GD
«Reply #1: September 02, 2012, 01:09:46 PM»
boop
~♥You can't always think with your heart. Your heart knows no wrong and will love through the pain. When your heart feels that pain, is when you have to be smart enough to think with your head, and be strong enough to leave with your heart in one piece♥~

Offline Spud

«Reply #2: September 04, 2012, 07:39:08 PM»
bumpp

Offline Spud

«Reply #3: September 07, 2012, 10:13:29 AM»
potatobump

Offline Spud

«Reply #4: September 10, 2012, 08:38:09 PM»
^

Offline Spud

«Reply #5: September 14, 2012, 11:23:07 AM»
FISTBUMP

Offline Spud

«Reply #6: October 17, 2012, 09:09:49 PM»
BUMP

anything