turtles
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: 22mg price cheke~ :3  (Read 743 times)

Offline cro

22mg price cheke~ :3
«: September 10, 2012, 11:01:14 PM»

this is pretty straight forward, how much would this be?

and painted?

maybe even a full image?

oh and ports too

Offline Dibit

Re: 22mg price cheke~ :3
«Reply #1: September 12, 2012, 03:12:24 PM»
I LOVE YOUR WORK AND YOU SHOULD PRICE THEM FOR 1MILL EACH!

lol I jk but yeah I really like your style but prices need to be realistic xD

The first flats I would say $10 (possibly $15) would be good for a single character
The Shaded transparent backgrounds works you could probably sell for $15 for single character
The painted i'd say about $20-$25, possibly more depending on details for single character
And the portrait i'd say $10-$15

Hope that helps :D

Offline Tesla

«Reply #2: September 12, 2012, 06:09:41 PM»
I'm going to disagree with Dibit. I think that while your style seems unique and your use of color is pleasant, the shading/coloring is mostly flat, and the linework uncomplicated, although nicely done.

For something like the first, second and third images, but single-character, I want to say $5 at most. Maybe +$3 per additional character?

The fourth image, with the character on the treestump, is sort of a background element, maybe $7 at most.

The painted pieces are nice, but still flatly colored, and I have a hard time with what feels to me to be a lack of definition. I'm not really sure, I want to say $8-$10 at most, I personally wouldn't pay more than $8.

The portrait I feel struggles with definition also. I'm having a hard time seeing everything that's going on in it. $6-$8 maybe seems about right.

Offline Kelly

«Reply #3: September 26, 2012, 11:19:50 PM»
To me, you don't see this kind of style often around here.
Which gives it a much more uniqueness to this community.
So I'd say the prices posted by dibit are a fair range you could start from then roll up higher when you have more business.

Offline alexandra

«Reply #4: December 03, 2012, 04:27:24 PM»
For portraits, maybe $10? For me at least, it's a hard to see what's happening in the picture although there's an excellent use of color. You have a wonderful style for digital artwork but it doesn't translate all that well to a 95x95 space.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2012, 04:33:21 PM by alexandra »

anything