turtles
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Help Finding A Portrait Patch  (Read 625 times)

Offline Barachi

Help Finding A Portrait Patch
«: September 16, 2012, 10:37:01 PM»
I just rediscovered this set in a folder from '05 (the patch is likely older) with the very descriptive name of 'portrait'.
The folder itself is a mix of old anthro avatars and such, most lacking a credits file, including this one.

While I know I downloaded this from somewhere years back, I'm not entirely sure if it was meant to be put up for it in the first place, even if I remember seeing it in several dreams during that time.

http://oi45.tinypic.com/n33dxx.jpg <Examples from the file, please excuse the bad quality.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, thank you!

Offline gaga

Re: Help Finding A Portrait Patch
«Reply #1: September 17, 2012, 05:37:29 AM»
Those are definitely freebie ports.

You probably found it on the old Roamheart archives, and those portraits are commonly used, so don't be concerned if you think they're pilfered.

Offline Barachi

«Reply #2: September 17, 2012, 06:16:52 PM»
Ah, thank you, and very likely as I thought I remembered them being but I haven't seen them in quite a while (maybe I'm in the wrong dreams) and wanted to be sure considering there were a few stolen patches that were drifting around from that time in there with it.

Offline Pocketmew

«Reply #3: October 16, 2012, 12:48:40 AM»
They were the dream portraits for "The Smexy Mansion" a few years back. A dispute happened with the artist...not going to go into full details..but they ARE free to use now. The artist had released them, and that dream shut down.