turtles
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Orphic Design Thief + Altering / Harassment  (Read 1607 times)

Offline Flooki

Orphic Design Thief + Altering / Harassment
«: September 29, 2012, 08:50:54 PM»
So I didn't want to have to do this but there's been nothing but problems since I've sold my alt Iceal off to a good friend of mine.

I was in a pack called Catharsis and I was playing a pup named Iceal (whom I created and I aided in creating the design). This character was mine and mine only. I paid as per request to have her ported and I also paid for some of the works (not the colored lines, Orphic did those because she wanted to not because I made her) on the alt. I've had Iceal for several months before selling her off and the character was born.

I needed to sell Iceal off because I hadn't much time to play the character. I sold her to her current player (Andrea) who was part of Catharsis. I figured she'd take over my spot as the pup. However Orphic and Maccon decided to kill her off and kick her out of the litter. She also harassed me because I didn't offer the alt to her first. Well.. she has many alts and Iceal is mine and mine alone to chose whom I sell to. It was not shared.

So later I find out she's sending harassing messages to Andrea about Iceal and that she's completely gone and ripped Iceal's character design and altered it to use on another alt for her characters pups. I am pissed.

This is Iceal:

and this is the design Orphic did out of spite after kicking Iceal from the litter and saying she was dead:

That is MY characters design and it's been altered out of spite. I do not know what the alt is named, however I am not happy with her for ripping my character and changing a few features about her because she can't have Iceal.

Andrea will be posting to confirm the harassment and I can paraphrase logs (she didn't give me permission to post and is ignoring me though I did inform her she was being posted here against) to prove what she said to me as well.

She's continuing to harass Andrea and is also involving others. This is all because I refused to go to her to offer her MY alt. I have my reasons for not going to her to sell it. I would never ever sell Iceal to her after all she's dragged me thorough before. People need to be informed that she is burning people.

This isn't the first time she's done this or tried to cancel out someone's design because they'd left Catharsis. Please, please, please be wary of this person. DO not play her characters pups or risk being burned like me and Andrea and above all don't get involved with her. Unless you want a crows butt of drama. I have tried taking this up with her directly and it appears to have proved useless.

This is a person who's anal about people stealing and ripping her designs. So why do it to me and Andrea? Why Orphic? Why can't you just stop all the fighting, stealing from me, and just let it go. Stop digging a hole for yourself. It doesn't make you look cool or better. It just hurts. It hurts me. Andrea, and others.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2012, 08:56:21 PM by Flooki »
Flower gleam and glow, let your power shine.
Make the clock reverse; bring back what once was mine
Heal what has been hurt, change the fate’s design.
Save what has been lost, bring back what once was mine, what once was mine

Offline r i l e y

Re: Orphic Design Thief + Altering / Harassment
«Reply #1: September 29, 2012, 09:17:40 PM»
Being an outside party who's taken a deep look at things from the outside.. Those who think this may be a coincidence of some kind due to lack of coloration selection due to the litter being vaguely similar-- I would redirect them to this:

This is the original picture of the litter. The character on the right nipping it's tail is Iceal, and while comparing her to the rest of the lot, one could say she's very different in her own unique way. (I say this in experience in dealing with several years of "This character is ripping off so-and-so" while running a large-scale Feral dream in the past.)

Due to the nature of Orphic and the history that she has with the original creator and the new owner, it seems to point even further at character ripping due to the comparing the new design with the rest of the lot, and it matching quite heavily with the Iceal design. It may have been a better excuse to have said that Orphic ran out of ideas and accidentally fell back on Iceal, however this all seemed to have stemmed off from the dispute about Iceal's ownership.

Offline Rye

«Reply #2: September 29, 2012, 09:28:29 PM»
Hello, I am the person that bought Iceal. What harm ever came from buying an alt right?

I bought Iceal from the person above because she mentioned that her college fund didnt arrive and she needed some cash to help make up for the lack of money, so I offered to buy an alt from her, I wasn't that interested in a few and then Iceal was offered to me, and she is just so beautiful and the name was just so fitting for her design, so I bought Iceal. Yes I was in Catharsis, but I had left a bit because my children were starting school and I had some things going on that may cause me to be inactive for a while and I told Orphic that I would come back when the children got adjusted to school and I knew I was going to have more time. I had begged Orphic on numerous occasion to allow me to be a pup in one of her litters but she constantly refused me for reason that are unknown to me because she told always told me I was a friend and a good person. Odd. Well Flooki had asked me if I could let Orphic know that Iceal was sold because she had recently started college and wasnt sure when she would be on to tell her herself, so I said sure, because Orphic was a friend. No harm right?

Well apparently Iceal was Orphic most favorite pup(or the impression I got) in her alt Aspena's litter and she had always wanted the alt and had expected that Flooki would sell Iceal to her some day if she ever decided she didnt want to keep Iceal. How am I involved in that? Wow. Totally didnt even know this information.

Well Flooki was busy with college and couldnt get online for a few days, so for two days Orphic bitching, whined and complained to me about the fact that Iceal was sold to someone other then her. Wow... I deserved this for buying an alt to help out a friend?

So after all of this it was clear that Orphic was very hurt, extremely upset and after a few jealous comments that she made to me, made me feel like she was offended not just by the fact that Iceal was sold but by the fact that she was sold to me. And she also behaved as if just looking at Iceal's name truly upset her and caused her pain, so I figured that she just didn't want to see Iceal at all, and didn't want me to play Iceal as Aspena's pup, I mean after all she clearly never wanted me to play one in the first place so its obvious that after the two days I spent being complained to about the alt being sold that I would get this impression. Who wouldn't right?

However just incase Orphic came down and asked me if I would keep playing Iceal as her pup, I just listed her parents as "forgotten" for now on her website and was rp'ing with other people that Iceal had wandered away from home and was lost. No harm right?

Well Orphic didn't confront me about if I was going to rp as Aspena's pup still until after she saw my website, and she was really nasty about it. "So you aren't going to rp her as Aspena's pup anymore huh?" And I told her that she gave me the impression that she didn't want Iceal around, and she got angry with me and snapped at me that people always assume shit. Well excuse me for making a VERY logical assumption!

Well a few days later Her alt's mate (Father of Iceal) sent me a whisper stating that he and Orphic decided that they were just going to list Iceal dead, so I couldnt play Iceal as their pup now even if I wanted to. Wow a slap in the face if I do say so myself. I hadn't told Orphic that I definitely wasnt going to keep her as their pup[, Orphic asked for some space, so I was giving it to her then I get met with that. Wow. It really made me feel like Orphic had to get the last laugh in whatever vengeance she was taking out on me for buying Iceal.

Well today she came to me and told me that she was making a new design for some future pups that Aspena and Maccon might have in the future, and that she wanted to make sure that I knew that because they would be siblings to the original Iceal that I might see a bit of Iceal in their design. No harm right? makes a world of sense because there are only 4 colors for Orphic to work with and there would be markings that would be passed down through genetics. Duh right? So I said it was ok as long as Iceal wasn't copied exactly and everything was fine. I tried to be sweet and asked playfully if I could see the designs when she was done. So a bit later she showed me the design she came up with and I felt like it was like a 90% rip off of Iceal's design, I mean yeah sure it would be a sibling to Iceal but God damn! Really! Orphic has a tendancy of playing most of her pups, so naturally I got angry and told her I did not approve of it and told her how I felt, and after much going back and fourth a mutal friend of mine and hers whispered me and made a few comments to me about it and a friend of mine that had been wtching/helping me color a lineart in Iceal's colors via joinme made a few comments in whispers to Orphic, and then Orphic changed it a bit to the one posted above by Flooki. I told Orphic that the changes she made were acceptable because she did change it a tiny bit from what it was (will post the first image showed to be below). And that I just wanted this done and over with so we could get on with our lives, and then Flooki came online and I told her everything that happened and showed her the images. Now Orphic did tell me that she changed it a third and final time after posting the above image to my friend. But has refused to show it to me.

I was actually told by Orphic that I should have known the problems that would go along with me buying Iceal, and that people are judging me because I bought Iceal. WTF DUDE! Really?? I am being judged by buying an alt from a friend to help her out financially. Wow...... Seriously? Is this chick really saying this to me! Dude! ALL I DID WAS BUY AN ALT! Anyhow there is my side. Still trying to figure out why I am being bullied so bad because I bought an alt that someone else desperately wanted.

This is the first image that was shown to me, which was I guess changed twice:

Offline gaga

«Reply #3: September 29, 2012, 09:35:02 PM»

There has ALREADY been a thread made about this previously.

You even started it, Flooki. It's only a few topics down: http://www.furcartzone.com/index.php?topic=17152.0

You do not need to go about making multiple threads in regards to a situation no one can do anything about.

Design theft isn't a matter that can be resolved easily, if at all.

If you had anything more to add to the situation you had previously, you could have contacted a moderator to unlock it or to add to it with the things that have happened since then.

You already put out a warning, you do not need two.

anything