turtles
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: small 5 GD character art, done same day  (Read 406 times)

Offline Meal

small 5 GD character art, done same day
«: October 18, 2012, 01:15:09 AM»

(if the image needs to be scaled again, please tell me to what dimensions)

Mhm! This is an example of my skill, and probably of what you'll get. I can draw anthros, and possibly humans but I will tell you now I've not drawn humans in ages, so ferals and anthros preferred!
I will not do full scale full bodies, you'll get something a little more cutesy and small for anthros. I'll have an example for one of those as soon as I get to make one.

Anyways! Just 4 slots for right now, I need to work on other things as well, but as the title implies these are donme same day and more than likely started as soon as I get a ref and details of what you'd like.

1. Surplus - Done
2. Surplus - Done
3. Surplus - Done
4. Surplus - Done
5. Surplus - Done
6. Surplus - Done
7. Aware - Done
8. Aware

NOTE: You do not pay until I am finished, but you do not get to see the art until I am paid. So when I tell you it is done, you will pay the GDs and I will give you the art and after that you can request changes be made if needed.

Images are usually larger than the example up top, so you will get the full resolution (I usually start on a canvas of 1000x1000 and crop as needed when i am finished)

Whisper me on Gross if interested, or PM me

MODS: if you noticed a deleted post I'm sorry! That was a dumb mistake on my part
« Last Edit: October 20, 2012, 05:08:18 AM by GROSS »
icon base by angler @ FA.
whisper me on Meal or PM me if you need something
If you have commissioned me in the past and never received it, message me and I'll work out refunding you.

Offline Neron

Re: small 5 GD character art, done same day
«Reply #1: October 21, 2012, 10:49:52 PM»
I love your style! Great Job!

anything