turtles
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Seeking PHP/HTML website design, paying in digos  (Read 631 times)

Offline Vin

Seeking PHP/HTML website design, paying in digos
«: October 19, 2012, 07:37:18 PM»
I want a layout that's simple but easy to improve on - I don't want a picture with hotlinks over the words, I want a well-coded, validated site for longterm use.

The color scheme is specific but I want to be able to change the site's theme easily, hence needing PHP. I'll pay with lifers, currently I have a woolie, feline noble, classics and bats.

If you'd like to help, PM me with examples or message me on AIM. I'll mix and match lifers for payment.

Thanks!
Yo, I'm looking for a mongoose who owes me 5 bucks. If you see him, let me know. He has a cheap-ass skateboard.
COMMISSIONS OPEN

Offline Narnia

Re: Seeking PHP/HTML website design, paying in digos
«Reply #1: October 19, 2012, 08:26:15 PM»
I want a layout that's simple but easy to improve on - I don't want a picture with hotlinks over the words, I want a well-coded, validated site for longterm use.

The color scheme is specific but I want to be able to change the site's theme easily, hence needing PHP. I'll pay with lifers, currently I have a woolie, feline noble, classics and bats.

If you'd like to help, PM me with examples or message me on AIM. I'll mix and match lifers for payment.

Thanks!

FYI, PHP isn't what makes changing a website's theme easy. CSS is.
"The views expressed in this message are mine alone and do not necessarily reflect those of the Furcadia Art Zone, Dragon's Eye Production, or Furcadia."

anything