turtles
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: question for paypal users  (Read 1086 times)

Offline Sync

question for paypal users
«: June 01, 2008, 05:25:33 PM»
when you have a paypal, does it have to connect to a back account or credit card? or can you just have your money in your paypal balance.

Offline Navy

Re: question for paypal users
«Reply #1: June 02, 2008, 02:17:28 PM»
Nope, I don't think you need either. I have a checking account and you have to manually add them - I'm pretty sure I received some money for a commission before it was confirmed.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2008, 02:21:59 PM by Zappy »

Sesruc

«Reply #2: June 02, 2008, 07:41:35 PM»
yeah, you can have money in you paypal account

i just don't know if you can withdraw any funds without confirming your account with your bank or credit card?

maybe you can withdraw funds by requesting a check, but i dunno how that works. anyways, you're going to need a bank account to cash in the check in the first place.

unless you plan on using money in the account for online shopping, i dunno.

Offline Sync

«Reply #3: June 02, 2008, 10:02:03 PM»
ok thanks guys~

i really just wanted to use paypal in the account for online shopping and sending it to other people. that's why i was wondering if it had to connect to something lol.

Offline Tonks

«Reply #4: June 06, 2008, 09:37:38 PM»
To take money out of a bank account, you need to do this pain in the ass set up and confirmation thing that links paypal to your bank account, and every transaction that is depositing money into your bank account or taking money out goes through a process that takes 3-5 days.

But you can just have money in your PayPal account that is just.. PayPal money that you can send easily and receive easily without it necessarily being hooked up to anything.

Offline Sync

«Reply #5: June 06, 2008, 09:53:19 PM»
To take money out of a bank account, you need to do this pain in the ass set up and confirmation thing that links paypal to your bank account, and every transaction that is depositing money into your bank account or taking money out goes through a process that takes 3-5 days.

But you can just have money in your PayPal account that is just.. PayPal money that you can send easily and receive easily without it necessarily being hooked up to anything.
ok that cleared everything up. ty~