turtles
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Asiil's Reviews  (Read 1105 times)

Offline Asiil

Asiil's Reviews
«: June 01, 2008, 06:42:44 PM»
Alrighty, I'll post my reviews of commissioners and commissioned here.

First up, Dashuri:

She posted a topic on the seeking boards about wanting some art for various characters. While not immediately descriptive of what she was looking for for each character, she was quick at supplying descriptions when asked. Too, she was very cooperative as a comissioner, very easy to work with and always gave answers to any questions I had in regards to the piece I did for her. She was also informative when it came to delays on payments, and because of that it was easier to work out a time to recieve said payment and send art. She was a definite reliable source. I would recommend her as a hirer to others if and when she next needs art.
I reject your reality and replace it with my own.

Offline Asiil

Re: Asiil's Reviews
«Reply #1: September 09, 2008, 04:01:55 PM»
Commissioned Apologies/Jacki for a port for an alt of mine. She gets a thumbs up for sure!

Jacki was very prompt in her work, allowing previews to the lineart for approval and once more for the completed piece, watermarked. She was quick to answer any questions I had about the piece, explaining thoroughly enough that I needn't ask more questions about any particular part. I am very satisfied with the result and will probably commission her again in the future.

Offline Asiil

Re: Asiil's Reviews
«Reply #2: November 13, 2009, 05:33:02 PM»
Kain-A wonderful commission from them. I'd hired Kain for a piece of my main character Asiil. Kain was informative and regularly gave me updates throughout the pieces progress as well as was easy to work with overall. The price, too, was extremely reasonable for the quality of the art.

Jolie-Bought a premade from her and she was quite reasonable in speed, efficiency, and quality and even added some minor stuff without upping the price. Loved the art.

"Niecie" (ingame, not a member that I know of)-One of few negatives so far that I've come across. After arranging for several ports to be done (at an overall value of $75), we agreed that I would pay in the form of a life kitterwing. So I bought the kitter and waited for when she got started on my stuff (and finished at least 3 of the ports) before I would transfer it. She had several other apparent commissions ahead of mine (though I question the truth of that) and I said I understood and would be patient. Then I recieve a PM saying she apparently got a free life kitter from someone else, and proceeded to renig on our agreement, and will not be doing /any/ of the pieces.

anything