turtles
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: clint's reviews orz  (Read 908 times)

Offline Booker

clint's reviews orz
«: June 01, 2008, 07:16:36 PM»
i'm bored so have some reviews. this is going to be in the order that i remember people.

people i've commissioned:

Alice (commissioned for a port of Geoff): OH MY GODDdd. i don't think i can say enough nice things about this silly girl. when i commissioned her she was very, VERY friendly, and the port she made for my char was perfect IN EVERY WAY. i paid her extra because she deserved it!! #SR

Nepenthe (commissioned for a port of Clint): quite the skilled artist, and quite efficient. i really need to commission her again because it was so worth it.

Jenni (commissioned for a port of Clint): amazing in every way. i want to make ports like her so bad. :'( I RECCOMEND HER IF HER COMMISSIONS ARE EVER OPEN.

there was one other person i commissioned for a lineart of Clint but i don't have their name.. but they did a very good job nonetheless. :-[

Pez (won a premade in an auction): ok i know this doesn't really count because i didn't commission her, but i wish i could. i think i bid like.. 25 GD on a port she was auctioning and i won. she's obviously AMAZING, and she was very friendly when she contacted me on furc~

taylor (sketch commission): I DON'T THINK I NEED TO EXPLAIN HOW SMOOTHLY THIS WENT. SHES REALLY FAST ADN STUFF

bacardigan (sketch commission): SUPAR NICE, very quick and ossum style~

kenny: SLOW AS FUCK I'M NEVER COMMISSIONING HER AGAIN just kidding she did a great job
----

people who have commissioned me:

LArgaiLion: commissioned me for a port of Achtas Joir. he was really fun to draw, and LArgaiLion is VERY NICE. he (or she. i'm sry idk) is also commissioning me at the moment for two more ports of Achtas, and even though i haven't started, they've already paid ;0; what dedication. (update: i bailed out and repaid largailion right after notifying them)

Wednesday: SO INCREDIBLY SWEET, SHE WAS AMAZINGGG. she makes great ports herself, too. she was very friendly n_n

Jadyn: she commissioned me for a port too!! it was so much fun and, of course, it was another super nice commissioner. i must be lucky or something.

needle: is a whore!! no she's not, at all u_u she commissioned me twice, and she was also very nice, obviously. i'm running out of things to say.

Lela: UGH I HATE HOW HER PORT CAME OUT ;_; she was still nice, nonetheless.

Mez: i never finished her port. i still feel bad. I OWE YOU SOMETHING, MEZzz

Worm: looooved the character but the port i made was.. not so great ;_; she was nice. and funny.

Cletus: i got to do my first anthro.. bird dude. man it was so much fun. cletus is also very nice, AS I'M SURE MANY OF YOU KNOW.

---

People who have bought premades:

Maeve/Prophet: wow after she bought a premade she commissioned me and then we kind of became BUDS.

Marik: YOU. ARE. SO. SILLYYYY. marik has bought 2 premades from me, i think, and is commissioning me now. talk about a super silly friendly person i can joke around with. she also makes such amazingggg ports.

taylor: SUCH A BITCH I HATE HER WHY DOES SHE ASSOCIATE HERSELF WITH ME not really

i know i've forgotten people because.. there are too many of you.

---

People I've bought premades from: (AKA PRETTY MUCH NO ONE BECAUSE I USUALLY DON'T)

Fengo: umm well, i sent her the info for the character to be fitted and it never really was. i waited about a month and she had lost the info and it was my fault tbh. i would still buy premades/commission her though her ports are very kyoot

Jenni: yaaaaaaaay bought a premade from her and it was quick & painless and beautiful

Taylor: SAME AS JENNI

« Last Edit: September 24, 2008, 08:38:10 PM by Clint »

Offline Jenni

Re: clint's reviews orz
«Reply #1: June 01, 2008, 11:12:02 PM»
needle: is a whore!! no she's not, at all u_u she commissioned me twice, and she was also very nice, obviously. i'm running out of things to say.

ugh that made me laugh LOL

Offline Azula

«Reply #2: June 03, 2008, 03:18:12 PM»
Worm: looooved the character but the port i made was.. amazing ^_^ she was nice. and funny.

fix'd.

Offline Booker

«Reply #3: June 03, 2008, 03:48:45 PM»
Worm: looooved the character but the port i made was.. amazing ^_^ she was nice. and funny.

fix'd.

sorry ma'am but you have typoed

horrible**

(commissions)

Offline Kenny

«Reply #4: October 04, 2008, 01:11:25 AM»
Quote from: Clint
kenny: SLOW AS FUCK I'M NEVER COMMISSIONING HER AGAIN just kidding she did a great job

LOLD UGH I LOVE YOU CLIIIINT <3
Craig: what should my sig on faz be
Carnival: me
Joker: the jews have 44 athletes in the olympix

anything