turtles
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: NEW YEARS ART CONTEST (Money Prizes)  (Read 760 times)

Offline Erioni

NEW YEARS ART CONTEST (Money Prizes)
«: November 25, 2012, 07:49:13 PM»
Calling all Artists!

How better to end the old year and start the new year then with a little extra cash?

PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING CAREFULLY
  • Eri'oni belong to me, and only me. Because of that...
  • All pieces of art you draw for my characters in this contest will mine upon entry. (If you don't agree to this please don't enter.) You will not get them back if you don't win, which leads to...
  • Please place your signature on all the art you enter into the contest. Also please copy right Erioni to me.
  • Please be respectful to anyone else entering the contest. If I get word that you are harassing the other people that enter your art will be excluded from the contest.
  • All entries must be turned in before the new year! See deadline below.
  • Links to entries may be PMed to me here or Whispered to me on Furcadia. See contacts below.
  • Entries are not limited and you may enter as many times as you like -HOWEVER- This might or might not better your chances at winning. All art will be seen as different entries not as one piece.
  • MOST OF ALL! Have fun. I want everyone to just have fun :D

WHAT KIND OF ART I'M LOOKING FOR:
  • Ports (Paint, Pixel, Animated...)
  • Ref Sheets
  • Head shots
  • Full-bodied art
  • Full colors
  • Black and whites
  • If you don't think you will be done in time feel free to turn in your line art as well.

Please make sure to be original, and take your time. I will take art up to the date of the prize give away.

DO NOT, do not sent me youtube videos...yes I have had people do this in the past. I have no use for them...

Deadline: The deadline for this contest will be the 29th of December, everything MUST be turned in by new years. The prizes will be given out as the ball drops.

WHAT YOUR GETTING OUT OF THIS AKA Prizes!

First place
65$

Second Place
25$

Third Place
10$

Runner Up
Port Space

Again you will not be getting your art back if you don't place, that being said your are also not allowed to resell the art you have entered. Again if you don't agree to this please do not enter.

Eri'oni http://www.rprepository.com/c/erioni/37097

• Half Elf
  • Pale Skin
  • Bright Blue eyes.
  • Sly and Cunning, very calm personality.
  • Thief, Information Dealer, Assassin

Outfit Ideas
Again...just ideas.
http://smg.beta.photobucket.com/user/Sol-Koro/library/?

Contact INFO:
Furcadia: Eri'oni
PM

Payments Will be given via pay pal. I will not do them in Dingos or Dragon Scales sorry. But its easier for me to keep track of everything this way. I don't want people clamming they did not get the prizes when I sent them out already.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2012, 07:31:40 PM by Erioni »

Offline Outlands

Re: NEW YEARS ART CONTEST (Money Prizes)
«Reply #1: November 26, 2012, 03:08:29 AM»
I don't appriciate you using my rules, completely copied.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2012, 06:55:49 AM by Outlands »

Offline Pastor

«Reply #2: November 26, 2012, 06:13:10 AM»
Seeing that not only is the form lifted from another contest-holder (which I don't find really odd in itself, since most contests look alike) BUT the answers to every single one of the bullets is a copypasta from Outlands (seriously, you even used the word 'soulfully' in describing your ownership of the character).. well, that kinda makes this look fishy. A lot.

Offline Outlands

«Reply #3: November 26, 2012, 06:52:36 AM»
Seeing that not only is the form lifted from another contest-holder (which I don't find really odd in itself, since most contests look alike) BUT the answers to every single one of the bullets is a copypasta from Outlands (seriously, you even used the word 'soulfully' in describing your ownership of the character).. well, that kinda makes this look fishy. A lot.

I agree!

You've used my whole set of rules, yet with bigger prizes. This seriously looks supicious.

And you only joined FAZ yesterday? Hmm
« Last Edit: November 26, 2012, 06:56:48 AM by Outlands »

Offline Erioni

«Reply #4: November 26, 2012, 12:33:13 PM»
I don't appriciate you using my rules, completely copied.

Sorry I was using it as an outline when I got called away from my computer and for the night. My friend -who was watching me post- must have hit submit when she saw I was not coming back. Everything has been changed and updated, sorry for the mix up >.<

Its my fault I should have just closed the browser before leaving my house for the evening.

Offline keiroko

«Reply #5: November 27, 2012, 01:56:03 PM»
Im going to enter ^_^

..also not sure how you copyright a contest layout lool, I think everyones look the same because it's the same information just different characters..ie: deadline, rules, prizes, refs..etc silly people
**I am always open for commission just contact me** **In my forum posts that is not saying paypal is more..it is saying ..for example 1$-3$ GD or Paypal and I typed it oddly.. Forgive any miscommunications**

Offline Pastor

«Reply #6: November 27, 2012, 02:23:48 PM»
Im going to enter ^_^

..also not sure how you copyright a contest layout lool, I think everyones look the same because it's the same information just different characters..ie: deadline, rules, prizes, refs..etc silly people

It's been changed since you saw it. It was copied word for word, at least a hundred words. But they gave a reason why it was posted erroneously, so whatever.

God luck!

Offline Erioni

«Reply #7: November 27, 2012, 08:04:15 PM»
Im going to enter ^_^

Closing the contest due to Real Life reasons (my husband just told me he wants a divorce)

Please lock. 

anything