turtles
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Couple of slots available!  (Read 393 times)

Offline Pillowing

Couple of slots available!
«: November 27, 2012, 07:07:10 PM»
Hey everyone, first time posting on here. But someone suggested I should give it a shot here. c:

I'm currently available to do some bust shots of characters, I'm thinking just doing a couple though.

Sketched, detailed, and colored. Here's a my example on tumblr.
I also have a Weasyl art gallery.

Slots are roughly about 20$ per character depending on the difficulty.
1. open
2. open

I don't really have a whole lot of limits, we can chat about details and options that go into your drawing no problem. Furries, Humans, Ponies, s'all good to me. I usually have it back to you completed in the same day.

Please just comment below if you're interested. c:

Offline gaga

Re: Couple of slots available!
«Reply #1: November 27, 2012, 09:01:04 PM»
Wow, I haven't seen your art in quite some time. It's so neat that you've come onto furcadia!

I see that theres a portrait in your gallery too, are you going to offer those as a commission type as well or is it just character art for now?

I'd love to get a port from you. I still love the icon you made for me like a year ago :')

Offline Pillowing

«Reply #2: November 27, 2012, 09:51:49 PM»
You'll have to forgive if I don't recognize you right away - it's been a long while haha. I've been on Furc before when I was much younger so I decided to make a come back

I was actually considering on selling portraits too! I'm extremely new to it so I wasn't sure if people would be interested just yet. But I'm glad to hear you're putting you vote towards it. :D

Ports I think will roughly be about 15$ depending on the character difficulty.

Offline gaga

«Reply #3: November 27, 2012, 10:24:03 PM»
I was a one-time commissioner but a long-time watcher of yours on FA.
I was sad to see you go, but its nice to see your art circulating around again :)

Offline Pillowing

«Reply #4: November 27, 2012, 10:26:04 PM»
Yep, I stayed active on tumblr and just recently picked up a new gallery over on Weasyl. I'm really liking it over there thus far. c: I'm sorry to have left you and others! But at least I didn't disappear for good haha.

Oh I'd also add in I'll gladly do a port for 2 port spaces too.

Offline Blakey

«Reply #5: December 05, 2012, 10:12:16 AM»
Yep, I stayed active on tumblr and just recently picked up a new gallery over on Weasyl. I'm really liking it over there thus far. c: I'm sorry to have left you and others! But at least I didn't disappear for good haha.

Oh I'd also add in I'll gladly do a port for 2 port spaces too.

If you're able to take port spaces as payment too, I'll gladly commission you for a port or two(probably puzzle-port). I can also offer GD and lifers if they mean anything to you. PM me, or whisper me in-game. I play as Blakey. :)

ALSO YOUR BIRD-DEERS ARE SO CUTE MY GIRLFRIEND AND I WANT A MATCHING PAIR FFFF
« Last Edit: December 05, 2012, 10:16:34 AM by Blakey »
IGN:
Blakey (main)
Scane
Bisect
Bip

anything