turtles
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Seeking Character Reference!  (Read 928 times)

Offline Rosary

Seeking Character Reference!
«: December 02, 2012, 08:33:58 PM»
I am commissioning someone to draw me a full body character reference sheet of my Furcadia character, Rosary. Since I am looking for a reference, I do not have one to give you, but I do have lots of visuals and I will explain in detail in this post. If I do choose to commission you for my art, feel free to whisper me for more information about anything, if you wish.

~The Visuals~

This is a picture that my friend drew me upon me telling her about what I want. I would like a fennec fox/anthro/human-type character design. Please keep the hair with the pink streaks/bottom the SAME.

This is the dress I want her to wear. Please use the last image that is shown, I like the frilly skirt on the bottom instead of the flat one.

Ignore everything but the sleeves. Add it to the dress above. Keep the same neckline and stuff.

These are the legwarmers I would like her to have.

This is the shoe design I'd like, but instead of them being a fuzzy fabric, make them shiny and add little bows on the toes.

Angel wings that I want. Don't make them fuzzy, though.. this is just the design that I am interested in. Don't make them too big but make it so that I can actually see them.

I'd like for her to be wearing a tiara, as well.

~The Description~

I would like for her to be standing. I would like a full body reference. If you like, you can make a front, and/or side, and/or back view. I would also like a white garter with a bow to be worn on her right thigh. She also has a tail! Since she is a fennec fox anthro/human/whatever, she has the fennec fox ears and the fennec fox tail. Make it nice and poofy, please!

Keep her hair blonde with pink, how it is in the picture. The fennec fox ears and tail should be a light beige/tan (not too dark!). Her tiara should be silver and her eyes should be blue. I would also love for her to have silver hoop earrings and a little hoop at the top in her right ear. Maybe a stud below that. Her dress should be grey with black lace trimmings, with pink and black polkadots. Her legwarmers should be grey with pink/black polkadots and her heels should be black with pink bows on the toes. Her wings should be white.

~Payment Information~

I am willing to spend up to $20. Please do not even bother responding if you are going to charge me anything over $25, unless you are offering AMAZING, detailed art. I can pay in Paypal or GD. Please do not get offended if I do not choose you - I can be very picky and this is the first time I am actually commissioning someone to draw me a character reference, so I would like to get what I pay for! Please whisper Rosary or post here or PM me with links/pictures to examples of your art. Add your DeviantArt page if you have one.
Noah William James.
[04/14/12]
Mommy loves you. <3

Offline Rosary

Re: Seeking Character Reference!
«Reply #1: December 04, 2012, 09:23:11 AM»
Only one reply so far! I need moar! c:
Noah William James.
[04/14/12]
Mommy loves you. <3

Offline Rosary

«Reply #2: December 05, 2012, 04:13:50 PM»
GEEV ME ARTZ.
Noah William James.
[04/14/12]
Mommy loves you. <3

Offline Rosary

«Reply #3: December 06, 2012, 09:27:50 AM»
~
Noah William James.
[04/14/12]
Mommy loves you. <3

Offline Rosary

«Reply #4: December 28, 2012, 04:50:10 PM»
~
Noah William James.
[04/14/12]
Mommy loves you. <3

Offline Rosary

«Reply #5: January 03, 2013, 10:22:19 PM»
~
Noah William James.
[04/14/12]
Mommy loves you. <3

Offline Okepi

«Reply #6: January 10, 2013, 06:05:46 AM»
https://www.weasyl.com/profile/chinchilla

i also have tons of unuploaded things, if you'd care to see. work safe and NSFW! (just let me know if you'd only like clean examples. x); )
r.i.p. billy mays.

Offline Rosary

«Reply #7: January 11, 2013, 05:25:48 PM»
i also have tons of unuploaded things, if you'd care to see. work safe and NSFW! (just let me know if you'd only like clean examples. x); )

I'd like to see more examples of everything, please :3 I see you have a particular style that I don't usually go for, as I like digital art, but I would still like to see more examples!
Noah William James.
[04/14/12]
Mommy loves you. <3

Offline Rosary

«Reply #8: January 13, 2013, 11:44:20 AM»
Still looking!!
Noah William James.
[04/14/12]
Mommy loves you. <3

Offline Mayim

«Reply #9: January 13, 2013, 06:45:32 PM»
Hello there! The Seeking forum is actually considered to be of a much slower traffic than some of the other boards so we ask that you refrain from bumping your thread while it's still on the front page. Thanks!

Offline Rosary

«Reply #10: January 14, 2013, 05:00:21 PM»
Sorry. o-o I didn't even know. I just went straight through to my posts.
Noah William James.
[04/14/12]
Mommy loves you. <3

Offline Rosary

«Reply #11: January 16, 2013, 12:28:33 PM»
~
Noah William James.
[04/14/12]
Mommy loves you. <3

erde

«Reply #12: January 17, 2013, 05:05:10 PM»
I make character references starting at $20. I prefer PP but also accept GD. It can either be a front/back, or I can do two fronts, one normal and one furc's remap colors, or one version with clothing.. OR I can do front/back with clothing, but then it would be running into the $25 range. (:

I have a ref example here (Clean nudity): http://www.furaffinity.net/view/9627936/
The rest of my artwork samples can be found here: http://www.furaffinity.net/user/erde/

Additional ref pricing info:
 • Includes simple background and ref information (remap colors or character stats)
 • +$10 every additional pose
 • +$5 every clothing reference
 • +$5 every detail shot (i.e. eyes, a necklace or pendant, plushie, etc., these will be drawn in greater detail unlike my current and only ref sample)

Offline Rosary

«Reply #13: January 19, 2013, 05:02:39 PM»
I like your art! :3 I think I'm going to commission you. Whisper Rosary or PM me. :3
Noah William James.
[04/14/12]
Mommy loves you. <3

anything