turtles
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Anyone who has done portraits for the alt "Duet".  (Read 587 times)

Offline JP

Anyone who has done portraits for the alt "Duet".
«: December 12, 2012, 03:25:42 PM»
Anyone who might have done a portrait for the alt Duet.

I am the original owner of the alt. Someone sold it out from underneath me when I let them have all my alts when I quit and now it's (probably) been banned and either way has bad blood attached to it so I don't actually want the name back anymore anyway.

However it was MY design and I want to use it. I only have two of the original fsh files now a days but there was 8 pieces on him. It's been a long time (I think I quit in 2007-2008 ish) so if you don't have them that's fine obviously but I'd love to have him back in his entirety again.

Thank you for all your help! :3

Easiest way to reach me? Whisper Jean-Paul, Surfer, or Stephen Merchant in game.

Offline Owl

Re: Anyone who has done portraits for the alt "Duet".
«Reply #1: December 13, 2012, 02:16:11 PM»
Do you happen to have a picture of the design? The name sounds familiar to me, so I may have done a portrait for it a while back..

Offline Sync

«Reply #2: December 13, 2012, 03:50:51 PM»
i did a portrait for it years and years ago but i'd also like a picture of the design, since i don't know if the alt ever had a different design.

Offline JP

«Reply #3: December 13, 2012, 05:24:45 PM»
This is the very first original art piece, and probably the one most people worked off of. I have to find the other ones, it was a couple of computers ago.

Easiest way to reach me? Whisper Jean-Paul, Surfer, or Stephen Merchant in game.

Offline Owl

«Reply #4: December 13, 2012, 07:22:59 PM»
Nevermind the design I was thinking of belongs to the alt named "muet."

anything