turtles
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Donations!  (Read 537 times)

Offline Narnia

Donations!
«: December 23, 2012, 08:46:45 AM»
Has FAM or FAZ helped you buy or sell an alt or art?

If so, considering making a donation to the sites to help keep them running! Remember that all donations of $25 or more earn you sponsor status on one of the sites, and $40 or more earns it on both! This means that other users will see you as a site sponsor, knowing that you're helping keep this site going, and we'll eliminate all ads from the site during your visit.

So what do you say? Help keep the sites running!

If the button doesn't seem to work for you, donations can be sent to [email protected]. In all cases, please send me a PM after donating so I can set your sponsorship status!
« Last Edit: May 31, 2013, 01:44:37 PM by Narnia »
"The views expressed in this message are mine alone and do not necessarily reflect those of the Furcadia Art Zone, Dragon's Eye Production, or Furcadia."

Offline Narnia

Re: Donations!
«Reply #1: May 31, 2013, 05:49:34 PM»
Tired of ads on the site? Make a one-time donation of $25 and you will never see them again! For $40, we'll eliminate them for you from both FAM and FAZ!
"The views expressed in this message are mine alone and do not necessarily reflect those of the Furcadia Art Zone, Dragon's Eye Production, or Furcadia."

Offline Narnia

Re: Donations!
«Reply #2: July 17, 2013, 07:52:45 AM»
With summer sales in full swing, we've knocked $5 off the lifetime sponsor price.

Make a donation of $20 for one site, or $35 for both sites by August 15, 2013 and we'll bump your status up to sponsor and remove all the ads form the site!

anything