turtles
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Cheap simple websites!  (Read 565 times)

Offline Miatanae

Cheap simple websites!
«: December 29, 2012, 02:41:53 PM»
Yes, I'm doing websites for people now :D  And I can even host them using Join.me so you can watch me make them, if you so choose.  I will let you know if I can't host a join.me. Normally these can be done in a matter of an hour or a few hours, depending on how much is wanted on the sites.  These will be flash sites from wix.  Yes they can have multiple pages and such.

Things I need from you:
  • Wix username and password
  • Color scheme/art you want on the site
  • Anything specific!  What kind of gallery you want, if you want an entrance page.. Please note that I won't put all of your info on the site unless you specifically request for me to.  This is mostly for the layout and page creation.
Examples:

This is how it normally goes:
  • I look for a background that fits the color scheme/character
  • I fit the art you gave me onto the sides, and make the text boxes, then make the pages
  • I will then add the specifics of what you wanted, adding titled and minor text, along with animations (if you want) and other clip arts, along with a gallery and guestbook if you so choose

Payment:  I'll take paypal, GD, portpaces, animated portspaces, and lifers.  Of course with the bigger things I'll bundle websites.  I'm very negotiable on prices, so don't be afraid to ask!

I'm asking for 1 portspace/5 GD/5 PP for a website like Accent's (more detail and such).  Or 1 portspace/5 GD/ 5 PP for two simpler websites like the rest of them.  For bundled websites, talk to me. 

Contact:  Whisper me on Adias or Miatanae.  I probably won't check back here often, but if you must you can reply to the thread or PM me here as well.  Payment is AFTER you like your website :)

*Edit* I will do a bunch of websites for a kitterwing for life.  I really really want a kitter for an alt- You'd be put on high priority. 
« Last Edit: December 29, 2012, 03:25:49 PM by Miatanae »

Offline Narnia

Re: Cheap simple websites!
«Reply #1: December 29, 2012, 02:59:59 PM»
You should try your hand at actual web design with HTML and CSS. Flash websites look cool, but they can't be viewed by everyone.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus

"The views expressed in this message are mine alone and do not necessarily reflect those of the Furcadia Art Zone, Dragon's Eye Production, or Furcadia."

Offline Miatanae

Re: Cheap simple websites!
«Reply #2: December 29, 2012, 03:08:32 PM»
I have tried with html, but I can't figure out how to get rid of things like the grey bar at the bottom, and I think that flash has a lot more to offer compared to the html.  An example of an html that I tried with html is --->  *Beware, nudity on it.* http://shinean.wix.com/darkmistress