turtles
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Looking for Portrait Artist (Human/Male)  (Read 413 times)

Offline Space

Looking for Portrait Artist (Human/Male)
«: January 07, 2013, 05:07:23 PM»
Before we go into details, I have to admit I'm pretty picky when it comes to portraits.  ;D  But I am paying up to 25-30 dollars or more for an excellent quality portrait.  So without further stalling, here's a quick guide to what I need.

1.) You must be 100% CONFIDENT in your ability to draw males.  I'm not looking for someone to "try" or "take a crack at it", I'm looking for someone with proven ability and skill in drawing male humans of different types.  Skinny, lean, slender, muscular.  I tend to shy away from deviantarts filled with ferals, anthros, and human females. 

2.) I prefer pixel art, but can be turned on to high quality painted portraits.

3.) This is going to be sort of a name your price deal.  If your artwork is amazing, and you're asking for 60 dollars- awesome, but I'd like to reserve the right to judge if it's worth 60 dollars or not.  We can haggle on prices, that's not a problem.

I'm buying two ports for two different characters.  One port each, just to clarify.  Both are human males (albeit one has fox ears/tails).  One is lean and muscular where as the other is skinny and not super manly ripped. 

Please be aware that my turning you down (or failing to reply to your examples) does not mean you're an awful artist.  It just means your style is not what Im looking for.  Also, please don't link me galleries that have no examples pertaining to my needs.  I will turn down galleries filled with anthros and ferals.

You can post here or pm me :3  I will contact you if I'm interested in striking a deal!  :)