turtles
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Does anyone have any of these patches by Slang?  (Read 974 times)

Online Esbreeon

Does anyone have any of these patches by Slang?
«: January 18, 2013, 04:28:01 PM»
Hi all! I'm here wondering if anyone might happen to have a copy of Slang's Rain / Snow, Mushroom, iguana, and kitten patches. Out of all of her patches, only one has been circulated, and that is her housecats!

On the Furcadia forums, a user was told to send a note to her on her Deviantart, but a friend of mine has done as asked and has received nothing back. With how popular these patches were in the past, it's a wonder that only one has really survived!

Any help would regarding possible whereabouts of these patches would be very much appreciated. Thank you in advance!
"A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools." - Douglas Adams

erde

Re: Does anyone have any of these patches by Slang?
«Reply #1: January 19, 2013, 02:42:29 PM»
I was working on trying to find the iguana a few months ago. I sent a note to Slang's new DA, but she never responded.. I have a slight suspicion that all the files have been lost, including by her, which is a major shame. ):

But if someone could prove me wrong I'd also love to see the iguanas and mushrooms. GOOD LUCK!

Offline Eevee

«Reply #2: January 19, 2013, 03:14:41 PM»
The rain patch, snow patch, and cat avatar are listed on RoamHeart

nevermind they redirect to an expired domain

Offline Casper

«Reply #3: February 25, 2013, 09:46:47 PM»
I had ALL of her patches, but my computer actually flat-out kicked the bucket in December. If I can get my stuff onto an external hard drive, I'll try to remember to check back here and send them your way.

Offline Mauser

«Reply #4: March 02, 2013, 09:22:03 PM»
i think i have everything but the iguanas and the mushrooms. if you're still looking for them (i do realize that this is an older thread), let me know.

Offline Kittypai

«Reply #5: March 02, 2013, 10:34:42 PM»
i think i have everything but the iguanas and the mushrooms. if you're still looking for them (i do realize that this is an older thread), let me know.
gosh ;A; could you email them to me I've been looking for them forever uAu
°[Elli]°

Offline Stephanie

«Reply #6: June 01, 2013, 04:22:06 PM»
ugh, sorry for reviving an old thread but I searched through my old patches and I found Slang's iguana patch.  if anyone wants it shoot me a pm with your email and I'll send it to ya (:
giddy upwe're partners, right?

anything