turtles
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Goose/Tea. on fa  (Read 669 times)

Offline Owl

Goose/Tea. on fa
«: January 18, 2013, 10:17:07 PM»
I really didn't want to do this, but I haven't been able to get a hold of Tea for some time. I have sent her a note or two on her weasyl and fa. I didn't get a response to any of my notes. I commissioned her back in January of last year I believe for a colored sketch for $15. She did say it would have taken a while, which I said was fine. Not too long after that we were talking while she was working on the sketch, and here's what she showed me: http://sta.sh/01amaz6oe5xc. I was happy with it. However, she lost the progress when her computer crashed or something along the lines of that. I haven't seen any progress since then. She claimed that she gotten sick and wasn't able to work on any commissions. I kept in contact with her by whispering her every so often; she didn't get on very often, but even then I didn't bother her when she was on. It was only when I wanted to check on the commission. The last time I spoken to her was in August, and that was when she told me her computer is down. She offered to do a traditional piece with markers and showed me some examples. I agreed to it because I really liked the examples she showed me. I tried whispering her in November when I saw she came online on Goose, but she didn't reply. I figured she was busy around that time, considering she logged off not too long after I whispered her. As I said before, I tried noting her on both of her fa and weasyl accounts in December.

I'm mostly looking for any way of contacting her. Either a refund or my art would be nice to have at this point.

Edit: I recently got in contact with Tea. I will be receiving art soon.

Update: I seem to have lost contact with Tea again. She doesn't come on online anymore on Darling. I'm rather nervous that I won't be getting the art I paid for.

I've been refunded.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2013, 12:27:04 AM by Owl »

Offline Mayim

Re: Goose/Tea. on fa
«Reply #1: January 18, 2013, 10:33:52 PM»
She is Darling on Furcadia and I want to say was kind of active in TGT's ooc room a bit ago. I'd try a whisper to that alt. -- ETA: Since she hasn't directly said she won't be doing anything, this is more like a poor review than something warranting an alert at this time. I've moved this to another section for that reason.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2013, 10:35:40 PM by Parker »

Offline gaga

Re: Goose/Tea. on fa
«Reply #2: January 19, 2013, 02:31:12 AM»
It looks like she was last active on FAM today:
http://altmarket.net/?action=profile;u=16332

She has been trying to sell off her alts, so paying you back shouldn't be an issue if you try to get a hold of her.