turtles
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Looking for a Bird or Gryphon Design. Desperate.  (Read 464 times)

Offline Dreizehn

Looking for a Bird or Gryphon Design. Desperate.
«: January 25, 2013, 05:06:46 AM»
What I really, really... DESPERATELY want is a gryphon or bird design. So please post any that you have for sale. Male or female. Doesn't matter, but please understand that if it's male, I will have it re-worked into a female design.

Nothing too humanoid. I want it to LOOK like a bird or gryphon. Feral or anthro.

Colours I like:
Blue
Green
Orange < - Absolute favorite colour.
Red
Yellow
Grey
Black
Blue-Black
Pink
Neon Yellow
Neon Green
Sunset Colours
Twilight Colours
Natural Clours
Fantasy Colours
Bright Colours
Dull Colours

Please help me? I've always wanted one of these characters, but I've been having such a hard time creating one. x.x Unfortunately, I can't work with an artist to make one from scratch. I'll admit to being a picky person who doesn't know what she really wants in a character like this. All I know is that I know what I like when I see it. Excuse the bad english there. It's my first language, but I guess I really don't speak it too well. xD

Please post if you have any for sale.

Thank you in advance.

I pay in paypal or GD. Your choice.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2013, 03:28:12 AM by Dreizehn »

Offline TallestSky

Re: Looking for a Bird or Gryphon Design. Desperate.
«Reply #1: February 20, 2013, 04:07:26 PM»
I've got three designs you might be interested in, all gryphons. One's drawn as anthro, the other two are feral, but I'm willing to throw in an updated reference if you buy one. :)

Pale anthro is an old alt of mine that never got off the ground. Songbird-Tabby type.

Torei was a character I adopted that I never used. He's like a gryphon, but with horns and those giant ears. The hat was part of the design but I never really bothered with it after that picture.

The Black and White tabby gryph is a Tabby Cat / Scope Owl mix. She's cute but I only ever drew her once, and even then, I colored a lineart.

All three are up for private sales, priced at $10 each. :)

Of course, I'm also up for designing something custom for you. x3 Just say the word and I'll use the info her for it. If you like any of these, whisper me on Sky Raider or Alicora and I'll get back to you. <3

Anthro LadyToreiTabby Baby

"never lose sight of what's most important"
signature by Alaine @ soulsrpg.com

Offline Asiil

«Reply #2: February 25, 2013, 09:52:10 AM»
I've got one I don't use anymore. It's an old design that I'd be happy to resell for a flat $5PP.

http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs47/f/2009/183/7/1/7124dd6eeeaa92bde8bc3885d034cdb1.jpg
I reject your reality and replace it with my own.

Offline Spooki

«Reply #3: February 26, 2013, 06:59:18 PM»
I've got one located on my sale thread that comes with a non-remap portrait

- http://www.furcartzone.com/index.php?topic=18141.msg128538#msg128538
~~ Putting the square block in the round hole since 1985 ~~

I can be reached on Furc as Spooki

anything