turtles
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: ALMIGHTY portraits! OPEN 5/5  (Read 427 times)

Offline TallestSky

ALMIGHTY portraits! OPEN 5/5
«: February 20, 2013, 04:46:45 PM»
A L M I G H T Y • P O R T R A I T S

For all of your fanciful pleasures.

THIS IS ME
Hi! Hello! Hi! What's up? Name's Sky. I'm just your run-of-the-mill hyper fool with too much time on her hands and not enough cares to give! Ahem. I'm here for one reason and one reason only- to draw stuff so you'll give me money. Yup! That's it! I could care less about your personal issues! Don't get me wrong, I'm not mean, I just can't afford to give a damn! Literally! So like, don't ask me for requests or favors or discounts because it's not happening! Still, my prices have been deemed fair and I'm not against negotiating something!

Oh, and if there's a lot of dogs? Yeah, that's because I hang out around the feral dreams a lot. People love dogs. And Wolves. And Foxes. And sharks. For some reason, a lot of people love sharks. I can draw sharks! No one's asked me to, though...

I can draw anything! Some things give me issues, but that's okay! I'm not here to draw for myself, y'know! I'm here to draw for you! It's alllll about you! And your money. But I digress. Just let me know what it is you want me to draw and PLEASE have a reference picture handy (doesn't need to be colored, but I'd prefer it!) and I'll sketch something up and show it to you! If you like it, you pay me and we move on from there! If not, all well, better luck next time, I suppose. But hey, guess what? That Sketch I made for you? Yeah, if you're a rotten liar and decide to keep it, I don't care! Just know that it's probably not worth keeping anyway.

Oh, and I draw more than just plain out portraits, too! I can ANIMATE them! Oh, but I don't have any examples yet. Maybe someone should commission one and I'll use that as an example? Yeah, that sounds like a great idea, doesn't it? I think so!

Okay so, you know who I am now. Let's move on to the real important stuff- PRICES!

PRICE LISTING
Regular Portrait, Non-Remap - $10 - $20
The price varies depending on the design of the character. I'll give you a quote.

Regular Portrait, Remappable - $20 - $30

Animated Portrait, Non-Remap - $40 (8 varied frames) +$10 per added frame!
Note: Animated portraits will take longer and are costly, but I promise it'll be worth it.
Duplicated frames for long pauses in animation will NOT cost extra. Think of it like story-boarding.

Quick Portrait, Non-Remap - $10
These are a FAZ ONLY item! [example]

Conjoined Portrait, Non-Remap - $40
No examples of this yet, but basically a couples/puzzle portrait. Two characters, two portraits, but they go together like fleas on a dog.

PAYMENT METHODS
I'll take Lifers, Paypal & GD!!
Occasionally, I'll also accept Port Spaces, Animated Spaces or Other Digos.
Occasionally. Ask. I'll consider it. It's a case-by-case basis.

CONTACT
You could PM me here, and risk me taking a while,
OR you could do even better and whisper me at Sky Raider or Alicora and if I'm online, we can get right to it!

LIST OF PEOPLE YO
None. WHY THE HECK NOT!?
« Last Edit: February 20, 2013, 04:51:40 PM by TallestSky »

"never lose sight of what's most important"
signature by Alaine @ soulsrpg.com

anything