turtles
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Commissions Open!  (Read 623 times)

Offline darien

Commissions Open!
«: February 21, 2013, 09:36:47 AM»
I've opened for commissions, examples available on my FA as well as my gallery here.

Non-Remaps $10
Re-maps- $8

wings or scales(IE Dragons) are an additional $3 due to complexity
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Slot 1.) OPEN!
Slot 2.) OPEN!
Slot 3.) OPEN!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Recently completed
Shevari - Non-Remap

Aiyame - Remap

Kamose - Non-Remap

Kuger - Non-Remap

Jaspur - Non-Remap

Other(mostly older) samples can be found at this link:
http://www.furaffinity.net/view/9881790/

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rules and Terms

Content
I will not draw nude or explicit portraits. No exceptions.

Payment
is required in advance. At this time I only take PayPal.

Logo
My logo is required on all portraits with the exception of Dream-Sets (Which I will no longer do.)

Extra Fees
Characters with feathers(IE wings) and/or scales(IE Dragons) cost a little extra (due to complexity), if your character falls into one or both of these categories just how much extra will be discussed and arranged before payment is made and work begins.

Right to Edit
I would prefer you contact me for minor edits if they're necessary. I may likely be willing to make the edit free of charge. If you absolutely must edit a portrait you've commissioned from me yourself, I ask that you leave the logo intact.

Refund Policy
If for what-ever reason I am unable or unwilling to complete your commission I will offer a full refund. However, once I've sent a 'final version' of a commissioned portrait refunds are not an option. If you later change your mind about some small detail I may be willing to work with you to make minor adjustments.

Satisfaction
I will do my best to work with you to ensure you are satisfied with the end-result, and (within reason) make adjustments as needed to ensure you are happy with your purchase. I reserve the right to issue a refund to 'impossible to please' commissioners and cancel the commission. (Thankfully I've never had to do either.)

Contact
You can contact me by whispering Darien(Recommended method) on Furcadia or posting to this thread on the forums.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2013, 03:31:43 PM by darien »
"Somewhere out there, there is a tree tirelessly producing oxygen so that you may breathe. I think that you owe it an apology" -House

Offline darien

Re: Commissions Open!
«Reply #1: February 24, 2013, 06:02:56 PM»
bumpitty
"Somewhere out there, there is a tree tirelessly producing oxygen so that you may breathe. I think that you owe it an apology" -House

Offline darien

«Reply #2: February 27, 2013, 05:15:18 PM»
bump

Offline darien

«Reply #3: March 18, 2013, 03:33:26 PM»
boomp