turtles
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: fixed!!! thanks guys!!  (Read 741 times)

Offline Admiral

fixed!!! thanks guys!!
«: February 24, 2013, 06:07:26 PM»
Welp, uh, I went and made myself a 50 frame animated port, kept it at default speed, and used furc colors (also saved as .FOX, poop), but it's NOT UPLOADING RIGHT.
As soon as I load up the file in the furc port uploader area, the portrait's colors change to remap?? Which I thought, wow, this can be fixed, so I went to the next page and nope, both options (normal and remap) are the same ugly and messed up colors.
On top of that, the animation in the preview is twice as slow. Also, in the image picker thing with all the options, only THAT option is available, the rest are all birght pink.

So, uh, what am I doing wrong? Is there something I mixed up? OR is the uploader just being weird?

Here's a pic of the color issue:

Real colors on the left, bad ones on the right. Also, on the right side there's a sneak peak of the bright pink box selections!!!

If you can help in anyway, I'd appreciate it immensely!
« Last Edit: February 24, 2013, 08:12:06 PM by Admiral »
I DON'T KNOW WHAT I'M DOING

Offline Mayim

Re: Help uploading an animated port?
«Reply #1: February 24, 2013, 06:19:49 PM»
I don't want to be "THAT guy" that asks if you tried turning it on and off, lol, but... are you sure you are uploading to an animated space?

Offline Admiral

«Reply #2: February 24, 2013, 06:31:49 PM»
Yeah, I am! Otherwise I don't think the preview would be animated.
I DON'T KNOW WHAT I'M DOING

Offline Chip

«Reply #3: February 24, 2013, 07:07:06 PM»
that always happens when you upload an animated port, it's normal that it "remaps" like that.. no need to worry :) it'll upload looking just fine~